Qayamat aanewali hai: Afridi and Razaaq joins the list of class players

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Guys, you're missing the point that Ranvir is making ... Pak has produced it's share of greats ... Just the fact that they're unpredictable and down at the moment doesn't give anyone the right to stomp all over them, specially with the abuse I see in this post.
Ye naye naye indian sounding handle aa rahen hain pakistan ke support mein.. interesting..
Guest dada_rocks
I know they've done a lot of dodgy things but then again even Sachin has tampered with the ball and guys like Azharuddin, Jadeja, Kapil Dev (not proven) have been involved in match fixing. The thing I like about them is their fast bowlers. I would love it if India had someone like Shoaib or Waqar.
Now it's obvious.. Can u please take off the burqua of that handle ranbir and use ur usual name Masood Butt Peshwari..:two_thumbs_up:
Now it's obvious.. Can u please take off the burqua of that handle ranbir and use ur usual name Masood Butt Peshwari..:two_thumbs_up:
I've already reported you for harassing me. Now you're starting on somebody else too? Why can't you accept that Pakistan has produced some great cricketers? Because they're muslims? Not everyone who doesn't buy into your BJP/Hindutva codswallop is a Madrassa trained Jihadi, some of us just think it's plain wrong.