Qayamat aanewali hai: Afridi and Razaaq joins the list of class players

Guest dada_rocks

Sami the legend I like the sound of it
More like Sami the L.und :D In Sami we trust Inshallah!! Kotla Test Bowling Figures for Sami Bowling O M R W Econ Ist Innings 17 1 71 0 4.17 2nd Innings 15 1 65 0 4.33 136 runs for no wickets - yet another unbeaten century!! We is praying for a repeat performance in the next test and Inshallah we is winning!:two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks
I think there's too many anti Pakistani comments on this board. Some people seriously need to grow up. I respect the Pakistani cricket team and acknowledge the fact that they have produced better cricketers than India. However currently they are not doing so good.
Most probably u were born in peshawar and think by hook or crook is legit way of moving forward in life
Guest dada_rocks

What is likeley it's there for everyone to see, I consider them best among worsts. but any individual who find's dopester, pitch tamperers ball tamperers match fixers chuckers talented cricketers has to be born in peshawar..

I know they've done a lot of dodgy things but then again even Sachin has tampered with the ball and guys like Azharuddin, Jadeja, Kapil Dev (not proven) have been involved in match fixing. The thing I like about them is their fast bowlers. I would love it if India had someone like Shoaib or Waqar.

I know they've done a lot of dodgy things but then again even Sachin has tampered with the ball and guys like Azharuddin, Jadeja, Kapil Dev (not proven) have been involved in match fixing. The thing I like about them is their fast bowlers. I would love it if India had someone like Shoaib or Waqar.
LMAO, I suppose you don't know how to read, SRT was not even accused of ball tampering, but whatever floats your boat.

Denying that Pak has had some of the most astounding talents in cricket would be akin to saying the sun doesn't rise in the east. At the same time, denying that they have indulged in some of the dodgiest slimiest activities on and off the pitch is akin to saying the sun doesn't exist at all.