Salil at His Best

Dhondy

Re: Salil at His Best If India wins, it is skill..... If India loses, it is lack of courage and spine of all the countrymen, huh???? I say, we lost the 3rd test because, they bowled really well.... some of you may have played the sport at a decent level, some may not.... but the fact is, in sports, you win some and you lose some..... The % will always reflect your ability in the long run.... But to please some white master and to need a reason to admire the country where one lives(in this case, Australia), no one needs to put down india saying, the country as a whole lacks guts and fight.... The grit, fight and survivability is ingrained in our dna more than any other race.... wen i visited last time after a gap of 8 yrs, it was amazing to see the spirit again.... WTF did Bichel do to earn a place.... Did he have to travel 3 hour each way every day as a youngster just to get to the ground.....

Re: Salil at His Best I don't think Salil has an idea of how much an Aussie domestic cricketer makes. Why just the Aussie, even a NZ domestic cricketer makes good enough money to lead a good life. This wasn't the case with India few years ago but the domestic cricketers toiled hard but Salil has clearly run them down by quoting ads and what not. You need plenty of grit, toughness both physically and mentally to work in Indian environment. Unfortunately Salil just doesn't see that. All he is doing is big up the Aussie domestic cricketers and run down the Indian ones all because Indians aren't winning enough. I think there is something fundamental missing here really. I cannot do what Salil is doing or you are thinking about Dhondy. I support couple of teams owing to my geographical allegiance and that will I will never abolish. I will continue to back them come whatsoever. Yes I will get disappointed but won't shun my support just because there is a better team around which wins often. I have provided enough evidence that all this toughness that comes as a birth right being an Aussie is a myth. Everyone has different approach to life and no two person can be the same. It is ignorance more than anything to put an entire nation in one basket based on geographical location of the players.