Tension in Bhagalpur after court sentences Kameshwar to life-term

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Tension in Bhagalpur after court sentences Kameshwar to life-term http://bihartimes.com/news07/Nov/27eleven4.html total conviction 89 Bhagalpur riot: 300 this latest convict is ex-rjd leader who fought election on RJD ticket. People dead in riot:116 Total conviction 84 riots so far : 13 ( wonder why) Total dead: 3000+ Total conviction post-godhra riots of 2002 : so far 15 Total dead : 1000 PS: Do munch on those numbers before writing senseless words like what sting operation could be done against congressi they are squeaky clean.

PS: Do munch on those numbers before writing senseless words like what sting operation could be done against congressi they are squeaky clean.
You are un-neccessarily(though not un-expectedly) trying to sensationlize the whole issue. For starters if 84 rioters have not been brought to book does that means giving a clean cheat to 2002 Gujrat rioters? What kind of lunatic idea is that? Secondly it is much easier to do a sting operation on 2002 rioters(it was only 5 years or so back). I mean do you seriously beleive that a sting operation could be done about an act that happened 24 years or so ago! For all you know many of those who did the act would have died by now. Lastly what is your gripe with sting operators anyway? It is not that Right wing mediamen have been stopped from doing any such activity. It is a free country, go ahead and do it if you want. Complain if/when you are stopped else stop crying like a little girl - Look Ma! Just for the records I would like every rioter behind bars, be it 84 or 92 or 2002. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

I am just pointing out flagrant lacunae in ur logic which read sthg like what sting can be done against UPA/Congress......

Just for the records I would like every rioter behind bars, be it 84 or 92 or 2002.
Find me how many words have you written ( I am using ur dictum only u do throw this often....) on any other riot case mind you if numbers say anything others seem to be more wronged; yet 24/7 u talk about one single incident ignoring everythign else.. When shown how jaundiced that looks u get awya with these lines.. And no it's no sensalization and it's neither my opinion it's naked fact.. I haven't added anythign just produced bare numbers.. For some reason even after 23 years delhi riot lags behind others in delivering justice, despite the fact that casualty was highest in that.. Again wonder why secular messihas were at work may be and they can get away with murder just like that... No 24/7 harping, no mass-murderer calling of rajeev Gandhi, no genocide epithet throwing wonder why.. Ample food for potential sting operation isn't it.. Go tehlaka show enough cajones.. Yes it can be done there are enough people still crying for justice and that's good enough for sting. So u do accept these clowns are basically Sonia maino's stooge.. chalo kuch development huaa..

Guest dada_rocks

Lu lurker asI said if justice has not been delivered and survivors of the riot are still alive then there is ample room for sting operation. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tytler-caught-offguard-by-witness-calls-it-a-ploy/53287-3.html witness who CBI declared absconder and who was driven away from country by Titler ( Rajeev Gandhi's lieutenant) returns..

Lu lurker asI said if justice has not been delivered and survivors of the riot are still alive then there is ample room for sting operation. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/tytler-caught-offguard-by-witness-calls-it-a-ploy/53287-3.html witness who CBI declared absconder and who was driven away from country by Titler ( Rajeev Gandhi's lieutenant) returns..
Actually this sting operation should put at rest all of your reservations about "English media" in India. Clearly if CNN-IBN did not want to go after the witness they could have done so. Afterall CBI suggested that the witness has been missing for 18 years. But they traced him within hours of CBI giving clean chit to Tytler. The question then becomes - are you still convinced such operations are targetted towards BJP only? If yes then how do you explain the above? If no then maybe times to give credit where its due? xxx

I think it is shameful on part of both sides of this argument that the degree of judicial intransparency is being used for the purposes of either dismissing a political party or elevating another to a higher pedestal. judicial intransparency and failure is central to india's flawed infrastructure. it stems in great parts from lack judicial and executive oversight; long and tedious legal procedures; and the inefficieny of law enforcement (though arguably the last is more an economic issue as our law enforcement is not adequately funded and thus succumbs to the temptation of supplementing their income from bribes). the reason why there have been few convictions following the 1984 riots is because we have not had judicial transparency of any credible degree until lately when globalization forced us to remove ourselves from the selectively convenient and decadent system. however, this extraction is incomplete and thus we several guilty individuals walk the streets with absolute impunity. one thing to note for DR is that the primary aggressor in all these riots (when judging from the number of casaulties, where the faction with the least casaulties would be the aggressor and the faction with the highest casaulties the defacto victim), are hindus. hindus (pseudo or actual) are often wound up with considerable ease on the matter of losing our stranglehold on this nation to either fundamentalist muslims or christians (converting the lower most strata of the social-economic pyramid created in part due to the caste system), and we rather easily resort to violence. religion world wide is a dumb phenomenon that is easily mutilated, easily abused and easily misinterpretted, but then again such is true of all man made objects and phenomenon. if not proof positive, then certainly a big indicator that all religion and theism is artificial.

Guest dada_rocks

Wrong assumption: sometime back I read in HT trigger in all agression invariably comes from muslim. You will never hear a muslim procession objected because it will pass through some temple zone but opposite I get to hear and see so often. I still remmber one riot happening because some zaahil mullah suggested Hanuman-dhwaja to be takne off because its shadow will fall on roadside mosque. Talking of casualty: Again it's mixed picture.. Before advent of Shiv Sena you can go look at the riot diary caasualty was always more on non-muslim side In recent times Hindus are not letting go they are reacting since there number is more obviously more casualty happens on other side. As BB has pointed even in the riot which u guys keep harping trigger came from muslim community. I would have liked those 2000 luminaries from godhara town surroouding s-6 to face the brunt. It's media report sting operation means sthg else .. Not satisified whatsoever. where is the sense of proportion as I mentioned most number of people were killed in delhi riots least no. of people have bene convicted despited police judiciary everyone getting most no. of years yet no 24/7 harping why..

"I read in HT trigger in all agression invariably comes from muslim." That's the problem with the disease you are inflicted with- communalism. it gives you such needless delusion in terms of justice and fairplay, only facts matter. Being obsessed with the identity of perpetrators or victims is stupid and case of misplaced priorities. Religion,caste,language etc are all meaningless man made distinctions. trying to assign praise or culpability to such meaningless distinctions is madness really. Has the individual obstructed or promoted injustice? what are the facts and evidence relatd to this question? that's all matters. Instead communalists and fundamentalists waste everyone's time giving out inane biased nonsense about one community being "better" than the others. Other sections of society do not share their blinkered worldview and no one else buys their nonsense. "24/7 harping, no mass-murderer calling of rajeev Gandhi, no genocide epithet throwing wonder why.." you have Zero comprehension of the strategic situation. In case of 84 riots, justice is still pending. but congress is not driven by a mean spirited ideology like hindutva.it presents no threats to sikhs long term. what happaned was a murder of congress ideals championed by nehru and gandhiji. Rajiv being a intellectual mediocre does not udnerstand such high minded ideals. congress came to this stage because they deteriorated into a dynasty led party fron the 60's onwards WHereas RSS and co with a bigoted ideology driving its culture, it continues to present a long term threat to indian society. The chief priest of the hindutva group,savarkar , is a highly despicable chracter without basic human decency. His views are a guidance and huge inspiration to sangh parivar. Savarkar's ideas and comments regularly consisted of such hate based tirades (urging revenge and ,vengeance). He criticised hindus and the soldiers of shivaji for having shown misguided chivalry by not raping muslim women while "muslim demons desmolished temples and violated hindu women". when the chief ideaologue is like that, what do you expect? such poisonous drivel drives the sangh cadres as today as acomment by a VHP women(if she can be called such) wing member shows , "Hindus must make sure that they are feared by others. We have to prove our mettle. If they (Muslims) rape 10-15 of our women we must also rape a few to show them that we are no less. " Modi is not even a original. he is product of such a system harbaoring these ideas and culture to heart. do the sangh and its blinkered supporters really expect others to turn a blind eye to such uncivlised views? who do they think they are? and they can carry out any uncivlised act, they can promote any idea violating all civilised norms and that others will sit back and watch? that ain't happening. the 1984 riots deserves justice and congress deserves full indictment of that. no doubt. but that does not mean the threat posed by the inherently uncivilised gang of the sangh parivar should be watered down. Groups which promote public hatred between communities are extremely dangerous anywhere in the world and more so when its has a sizeable but limited group of supoporters

Flawed - eg: godhra ... everybody knows who started the sheet.
it was an accident. and even if it was not, and was indeed a fire started maliciously, the death tally is alarmingly in favor (i.e. fewer number of casaulties) of hindus. i.e. more muslims died than hindus ever did.

ehhh ? You saying the fire was started by Hindus ?
no, i am saying that either the fire was an accident, as forensic reports suggest; or it was indeed started by the mob at the railway station, predominantly muslim. nonetheless, it cannot account for the fact the death toll of muslims was significantly higher. and thus, hindus were the primary aggressors.

Guest dada_rocks
no' date=' i am saying that either the fire was an accident, as forensic reports suggest; or it was indeed started by the mob at the railway station, predominantly muslim. nonetheless, it cannot account for the fact the death toll of muslims was significantly higher. and thus, hindus were the primary aggressors.[/quote'] just a suggestion stop getting news from laloo committee.. fornesics has categorically excluded accident as possibility.... The degree of bunr demands at least 20 small LPG tank to blast at the same time.. now possibility of 20 tea vendors in same bogey packed with 200+ people with designated seat for 72 is next to impossible.. u lit the fire and u find u meshed with wrong iindividual u get ur behind kicked and then u go to town shouting other side was the aggressor..:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

I have no inention to indukge a delusional individual u can believe in whater fantasy u want to

"I read in HT trigger in all agression invariably comes from muslim." That's the problem with the disease you are inflicted with- communalism. it gives you such needless delusion in terms of justice and fairplay, only facts matter. Being obsessed with the identity of perpetrators or victims is stupid and case of misplaced priorities. Religion,caste,language etc are all meaningless man made distinctions. trying to assign praise or culpability to such meaningless distinctions is madness really. Has the individual obstructed or promoted injustice? what are the facts and evidence relatd to this question? that's all matters. Instead communalists and fundamentalists waste everyone's time giving out inane biased nonsense about one community being "better" than the others. Other sections of society do not share their blinkered worldview and no one else buys their nonsense. "24/7 harping, no mass-murderer calling of rajeev Gandhi, no genocide epithet throwing wonder why.." you have Zero comprehension of the strategic situation. In case of 84 riots, justice is still pending. but congress is not driven by a mean spirited ideology like hindutva.it presents no threats to sikhs long term. what happaned was a murder of congress ideals championed by nehru and gandhiji. Rajiv being a intellectual mediocre does not udnerstand such high minded ideals. congress came to this stage because they deteriorated into a dynasty led party fron the 60's onwards WHereas RSS and co with a bigoted ideology driving its culture, it continues to present a long term threat to indian society. The chief priest of the hindutva group,savarkar , is a highly despicable chracter without basic human decency. His views are a guidance and huge inspiration to sangh parivar. Savarkar's ideas and comments regularly consisted of such hate based tirades (urging revenge and ,vengeance). He criticised hindus and the soldiers of shivaji for having shown misguided chivalry by not raping muslim women while "muslim demons desmolished temples and violated hindu women". when the chief ideaologue is like that, what do you expect? such poisonous drivel drives the sangh cadres as today as acomment by a VHP women(if she can be called such) wing member shows , "Hindus must make sure that they are feared by others. We have to prove our mettle. If they (Muslims) rape 10-15 of our women we must also rape a few to show them that we are no less. " Modi is not even a original. he is product of such a system harbaoring these ideas and culture to heart. do the sangh and its blinkered supporters really expect others to turn a blind eye to such uncivlised views? who do they think they are? and they can carry out any uncivlised act, they can promote any idea violating all civilised norms and that others will sit back and watch? that ain't happening. the 1984 riots deserves justice and congress deserves full indictment of that. no doubt. but that does not mean the threat posed by the inherently uncivilised gang of the sangh parivar should be watered down. Groups which promote public hatred between communities are extremely dangerous anywhere in the world and more so when its has a sizeable but limited group of supoporters

Guest dada_rocks
it was an accident. and even if it was not' date=' and was indeed a fire started maliciously, the death tally is alarmingly in favor (i.e. fewer number of casaulties) of hindus. i.e. more muslims died than hindus ever did.[/quote'] That's why I always first get informed then open your mouth In fire lit in godhara exclusively yes exclusively hindus died.. yes the riot which followed in that more muslims died no doubt .. general rank and file was pi$$ed and they took law into their own hands And yes only a delusional psec or mullah can say fire was an accident and those 2000 idiots surrounding the bogey were trying to put out the fire with gallons of petrol