Malik and Shoaib are doubtful starters

Ram

If Pakistan bat first again and score 450+' date=' our top order will be under immense pressure and Gul+Akhtar combo can be deadly dangerous.[/quote'] I doubt it but hell thats why they play the game and not decide it on paper :) How many thought India had a chance of wining a test in Aus in 03 forget about drawing the series.
I doubt it but hell thats why they play the game and not decide it on paper :) How many thought India had a chance of wining a test in Aus in 03 forget about drawing the series.
I agree DC. Which is why when we predict things its usually reasonable to say 50-50, or 40-60 or 60-40 when things are somewhat even. I sometimes think I post more "pessimistic predictions" because I find so many people here saying "We cannot lose a Test to pak at all" types, that I'm countering them and moving more pessimistic than before. Truly I think its closer to 50-50 or 60-40 in favor of India. But not like "We will not lose at all". Lots of overly sure posts, makes me "balance things out" at ICF :D
I agree DC. Which is why when we predict things its usually reasonable to say 50-50, or 40-60 or 60-40 when things are somewhat even. I sometimes think I post more "pessimistic predictions" because I find so many people here saying "We cannot lose a Test to pak at all" types, that I'm countering them and moving more pessimistic than before. Truly I think its closer to 50-50 or 60-40 in favor of India. But not like "We will not lose at all". Lots of overly sure posts, makes me "balance things out" at ICF :D
I would put it more like 70-30 in favor of India