ICL 20-20 Superselector Available

varun

@Dravid : Yeah strike rate is considered very important in T20's.. so if you suck, it's gonna take u down. @Blue_brigade : Hmm.. i realized it might be a bit much for this competition..I'll see if I can reduce it for T20's sometime in the future

@Dravid : Yeah strike rate is considered very important in T20's.. so if you suck, it's gonna take u down. @Blue_brigade : Hmm.. i realized it might be a bit much for this competition..I'll see if I can reduce it for T20's sometime in the future
lol... i was talking about the penalty on the whole :P ... saala -50 ho jaye to banda 1st se last ho jata hain :cantstop:
lol... i was talking about the penalty on the whole :P ... saala -50 ho jaye to banda 1st se last ho jata hain :cantstop:
Ah hehe.. yaar, abhi jisne pehle se achi team choose kari hai use kuch advantage to milna chahiye na (Translation: someone who chose a good team in the beginning should get some advantage after all)
Ah hehe.. yaar, abhi jisne pehle se achi team choose kari hai use kuch advantage to milna chahiye na (Translation: someone who chose a good team in the beginning should get some advantage after all)
hmm...fair deal is it possible for you to host SS just for me ? :hysterical: Saala i never win these compi :embaressed_smile:
Please don't. It's perfect. In fact' date=' i'd encourage raising the point deduction for substitutions. -50 to -100; that would be excellent.[/quote'] How I wish that you lose all the compi henceforth.... then I shall ask varun paaji to raise the penalty from -50 to -200 :finger::D:haha: