CWC 2015: Predict & Win

Zelig

Yes' date=' but in the sheet, I see my score as 1090, shouldn't it be 1150 if you consider Match 18 Last of the Mohicans as Malinga which Zelig missed out early.[/quote'] I think I added the 60 points on the downloaded version of the file and forgot to update the Google Drive spreadsheet. Will change it now, sorry.
Yes' date=' but in the sheet, I see my score as 1090, shouldn't it be 1150 if you consider Match 18 Last of the Mohicans as Malinga which Zelig missed out early.[/quote'] I checked the spreadsheet and it does say that you got the LOM for match 18 right, and you received 60 points for it. All your LOM predictions after that were wrong.
Same here. Too many things to predict' date=' too many games :bye:[/quote'] bas kya yaar :(( tum gaurav ki baato ko dil per na lo, o to mazak kar raha tha :winky: tum late bhi predict karoge to chalega per make sure ki kam se kam match ki last ball se to pehle hi ho :hysterical:

South Africa v. Ireland Match Winner: South Africa Man of the Match: de Villiers Man of the Math Role: Middle order batsman Two Make a Ton: Stirling and de Villiers Five-fer: Steyn and Dockrell Ducks: du Plessis LOM: Miller and de Villiers(if chasing) or Morkel (if defending)