CWC 2015: Predict & Win

Zelig

New Zealand v Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match : kane 3. MOM Role : 1-3 4. Two make a ton : kane,shenwari 5. The five-fors : boult,shapoor 6. Duckies : None 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Williamson+Taylor/ Boult Australia vs Srilanka 1. Match Winner : OZ 2. Man of the Match : starc 3. MOM Role : bowler 4. Two make a ton : Smith,Matthews 5. The five-fors : starc/ Mulinga 6. Duckies : none 7. The Last of the Mohicans : haddin,Faulkner or starc

New Zealand v Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match : Vettori 3. MOM Role :Bowler 4. Two make a ton : Guptill /Mangal 5. The five-fors : Vettori/ Zardan 6. Duckies : Ghani 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Corey+Taylor/ Boult Australia vs Sri lanka 1. Match Winner : Sri Lanka 2. Man of the Match : Dilshan 3. MOM Role : 1-3 4. Two make a ton : Warner / Dilshan 5. The five-fors : Starc / Malinga 6. Duckies : Mathews 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Maxwell ,Smith/ Starc

New Zealand v Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match : Milne 3. MOM Role : Bowler 4. Two make a ton : Taylor/Shenwari 5. The five-fors : Milne/Zardan 6. Duckies : Shenwari 7. The Last of the Mohicans : K Williamson+Taylor/Corey

Australia vs Sri Lanka 1. Match Winner : Australia 2. Man of the Match : M Marsh 3. MOM Role : All-rounder 4. Two make a ton : Finch/Sanga 5. The five-fors : Marsh/Lakmal 6. Duckies : Thirimane 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Johnson+Marsh/Johnson

Australia vs Sri Lanka 1. Match Winner : Australia 2. Man of the Match : Steve Smith 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Smith/Sanga 5. The five-fors : Starc/Malinga 6. Duckies : Mathews 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Steve Smith+Maxwell/Starc New Zealand v Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match : Brendon Mccullum 3. MOM Role : Opening batsman 4. Two make a ton : Brendon Mccullum/Shenwari 5. The five-fors : Boult/Shapoor 6. Duckies : Nawroz Mangal 7. The Last of the Mohicans : K Williamson+Brendon Mccullum/Southee

New Zealand v Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match : Boult 3. MOM Role : Bowlers 4. Two make a ton : Williamson/Mangal 5. The five-fors : Southee/Shapoor 6. Duckies : Ahmadi 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Anderson+Taylor/ Boult Australia vs Srilanka 1. Match Winner : Aus 2. Man of the Match : Warner 3. MOM Role : 1-3 4. Two make a ton : Warner / Sanga 5. The five-fors : Starc/Herath 6. Duckies : none 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Smith+Haddin/Starc

NZ vs AFG 1. Match Winner : NZ 2. Man of the Match : Guptil 3. MOM Role : 3-5 4. Two make a ton : Taylor / Shenwari 5. The five-fors : Southee / Hamid Hassan 6. Duckies : Hamid Hassan 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Taylor / Anderson or Milne :ohyeah:

AUS vs SL 1. Match Winner : SL 2. Man of the Match : Maxwell 3. MOM Role : All Rounder 4. Two make a ton : Smith / Dilshan 5. The five-fors : Maxwell / Mathews 6. Duckies : Jayawardena (dekhte hai hippo ki tarah HIT hota hai kya. chance to hai :cantstop:) 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Maxwell / Watson or Faulkner :ohyeah:

New Zealand v. Afghanistan 1. Match Winner : New Zealand 2. Man of the Match: McCullum 3. MOM Role: Opening batsman 4. Two make a ton: Williamson and Shenwari 5. The five-fors : Southee and Hamid Hassan 6. Duckies: Hamid Hassan 7. The Last of the Mohicans : Taylor and Anderson or Milne 1 minute before the deadline for submission. :cantstop:

^Nope' date=' the deadline is half and hour before toss (2:29 am IST), you did it 1 minute before the game started :headshake:[/quote'] That rule makes no sense... I made my Espncricinfo fantasy league substitutions after I made the predictions. :haha: But OK I'll discard it. :two_thumbs_up: I'm winning anyway, one match makes no difference.
^If you go by the rules, even your Aus v/s SL prediction should not be considered :P But its your call, you may take a call of posting before toss as allowed.
I'll discard them both, but maybe the OP should be edited as a few late predictions (although before toss) were counted. :two_thumbs_up: