While Manmohan sleeepless Singh over some terror supect sleeps tight

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

UK voices concern in strong words over the plight of NRIs in Malaysia.. Yes the same party whose PM actually could not sleep at ight over some muslim terror suspect's predicament is unaware of all this.. After much coercing they issued a feeble statement. http://hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=3d5810ad-b435-4ebe-9c08-d2d7ac451b3e&MatchID1=4603&TeamID1=6&TeamID2=7&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1157&MatchID2=4574&TeamID3=8&TeamID4=2&MatchType2=1&SeriesID2=1147&PrimaryID=4603&Headline=UK+MPs+fume+at+plight+of+Hindus+in+Malaysia In an Early Day Motion moved by Stephen Pound, Chairman of the Labour Friends of India and supported by 19 other MPs, including NRI Labour party leader Keith Vaz, they urged the British government to take up the matter with the Malaysian government in the strongest possible manner. "This house notes with grave concern the stated intention of the government of Malaysia to demolish 79 Hindu temples," the one-paragraph Motion said.

yeah this is significant concern around the globe lately. the spiritual affiliations of my parents and pretty much the rest of my family: ISKCON (International Society for Krsna Conciousness) to whom i owe a debt of gratitude for helping me with my moral journey (unfortunately it came at the expense of a simultaneous rejection of all things supernatural), has suffered a similar predicament in some central asian countries. In Kazakhistan, temple devotees and staff were uprooted from their dormitory adjacent to the temple in the middle of the night last winter while their temple was demolished, even though they had in their possession a court issued stay order (conviniently disregarded by the local mayor). One can only imagine who dreary their plight must be! spending winter nights outdoors! but unfortunately there is little a head of state can do. he cannot associate himself with the matters of another nation's internal policies unless they present a clear and present danger to the sovereignity of his own nation. till then, all we can do is provide moral support and occassional monetary support to help with legal proceedings to reverse such demolishions (provided of course a just and unbiased court system exists and i doubt a predominantly and constitutionally muslim nation such as malaysia would have court systems that can be counted upon to be just and unbiased!).

Guest dada_rocks

Can express his point in unequivocal terms like UK parliament has done.. My point is if he can go in deep anguish, lose his sleep over some terror susect then why he is so aloof now..