Our fixation with skin color

Guest dada_rocks

But its just strange how Maggot brain has gone out of the way to show why he is not CC. If i were accused of being someone i am not, i wouldnt give a damn to those allegations in the first place, and not run pillar to post trying to prove otherwise. But dont think MG is CC. The english is just way too different. The writing styles, the words used, the phrases are quite distinct. You may change your opinions, but at some point or the other, your writing style will give you away. Besides, if CC really wanted to create a new id and post as someone else, why would he again introduce himself as a bengali ?

Guest dada_rocks
But its just strange how Maggot brain has gone out of the way to show why he is not CC. If i were accused of being someone i am not, i wouldnt give a damn to those allegations in the first place, and not run pillar to post trying to prove otherwise. But dont think MG is CC. The english is just way too different. The writing styles, the words used, the phrases are quite distinct. You may change your opinions, but at some point or the other, your writing style will give you away. Besides, if CC really wanted to create a new id and post as someone else, why would he again introduce himself as a bengali ?
My lips are sealed:haha:

It's just that I consider myself to be honest. When my honesty is questioned or a false allegation is made I will go out of my way to correct it.

It's just that I consider myself to be honest. When my honesty is questioned or a false allegation is made I will go out of my way to correct it.
Fair enough, you are most welcome to post your opinions. You seem to be a well-informed, fair minded person. Hoping to have some constructive discussions with you on a variety of topics.

We probably do. In Kolkata if someone is getting abused a whole crowd of people come and defend the person getting abused. Anyway sounding like CC is not the same as being CC. I might sound like him' date= I definitely am not him though.
Living in that part of the UK, peeps would soon be able to distinguish that Geordie accent. Why Aye Man, Paint The Toon Broon or That's A Canny Bairn.:two_thumbs_up: