Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Lol it would be funny if both India and pak exit after QF. All the hooplahs from Indians will be wiped away. It would be even more funny if pak go past to semis and we dont. Unbelievable some of you asking India to lose game against IRL/WI so that pak doesnt qualify. What a bunch of Wussss!!
++++++
Keep your name calling to yourself you idiot. Nobody is scared of this pathetic paki team. The fun of pakis getting knocked out in the first round is unparalleled. Apart from India winning the world cup' date= there is nothing more satisfying than pakis getting knocked out in the first round. That seems only possible if India loses against Ireland.
oh oh the irony :giggle:,Anybody who calls India to lose to Ir,will be called a coward,no matter what..
Why? People who want us to lose deliberately are indeed cowards.
Tu to apna gyan rehne hi de. Weren't you the one who said will never come back here :haha: I know how you get your nickers in a twist the moment somebody write something about Sachin.
Why? People who want us to lose deliberately are indeed cowards.
Just to cool down the thread...a question to you... If Ind vs Ire was AFTER Pak vs Ire ( which Pak won ) :- Ire makes 260 batting first. Ind obviously needs to make 261 to WIN however :- - If it wins in 45 overs, then Ire are in QF - If it wins after 45 overs, Pak are in QF Pls remember...there is nothing like do what you do naturally...All Indian players would surely be aware of this scenario.. Raina and Dhoni batting with Raina on strike. India at 259/5 on last ball of 45th over ( so win is given in any case) Some random Irish bowler bowled a length ball... What should Raina do?
Thanks. I never rated England in ODI format ( and their record shows it). Them getting knocked out before QFs was frankly expected.This is inspite of them owning us ( India ) recently. Also they lost to Australia and NZ ( tournament favorites ) while Pak lost to WI , which was still OK but with a massive margin ( following their big loss to India too ) You could have created the thread for Poms. No? I have not taken theka to create threads for all. If you found the OP so funny, why did you choose to wait till now to come and tell it?Why not when it was posted? Wait...I know...You would have joined the many posters in laughing if Pak got knocked out by now ( if Pak had lost to Zim ). Now you choose to come and give your two cents wondering and giving bhaashan on why people are obsessed... Looks like you were tracking the thread closely all this time. wonder why :hmmm: Mods - I again request you. Lock this thread.
IMHO and this is with no disrespect to anyone... Do not use words like cowards, obsessed,etc for posters. I would really be pissed off if someone called me a coward or obsessed...when you don't know someone, be civil. Others have keyboards too.
Cool it bro.I just skimmed through this thread but found the tenor of OP to be desperation to see Pakis knocked out at the earliest(which I must add would be hillarious :giggle:).I may be wrong,but that was my point of view. If the word "obsessed" offended you this much ,I take it back sorry :good:
Just to cool down the thread...a question to you... If Ind vs Ire was AFTER Pak vs Ire ( which Pak won ) :- Ire makes 260 batting first. Ind obviously needs to make 261 to WIN however :- - If it wins in 45 overs, then Ire are in QF - If it wins after 45 overs, Pak are in QF Pls remember...there is nothing like do what you do naturally...All Indian players would surely be aware of this scenario.. Raina and Dhoni batting with Raina on strike. India at 259/5 on last ball of 45th over ( so win is given in any case) Some random Irish bowler bowled a length ball... What should Raina do?
Play naturual... this bullshit tactics are not Indian.. We are India.. hum dushmani me bhi ek style or standard rakhte he. Woh apne baighairati ka daaman nahi chhodte to hum apna achhai ka daaman kyun chhore??
Play naturual... this bullshit tactics are not Indian.. We are India.. hum dushmani me bhi ek style or standard rakhte he. Woh apne baighairati ka daaman nahi chhodte to hum apna achhai ka daaman kyun chhore??
Bhai itna senti hone ki jarorat nahin hai. Cricket is just a game for our entertainment. Usme harne se India koi jung nahin haarega. Team India ka kaam hai, to entertain the public of India and what more entertainment than watching pakis getting knocked out in the first round :--D
Cool it bro.I just skimmed through this thread but found the tenor of OP to be desperation to see Pakis knocked out at the earliest(which I must add would be hillarious :giggle:).I may be wrong,but that was my point of view. If the word "obsessed" offended you this much ,I take it back sorry :good:
No issues. I was also incorrect in my reaction in hindsight. I was a little upset. I do post in Pak related threads a lot ( for many reasons as I follow Pak activities due to my job and my family's involvement in army and my own involvement in territorial army of India ) but AFAIK this is the only cricket related thread I created for Pak. I post in all sections and many threads that have nothing to do with Pak. Trust me. I make no bones that for me ( in sports) Pak is a rival nation and obviously we all want rivals to do bad. If they come up well, I will wish them well too... Sports is what it is...just sports... If you really ask me , some part of me as a human will be happy if Pak wins WC. Their common citizens will have something to cheer about and there will be 180 million smiles even if it is for a day or two...Their people have suffered way too much already...