Don't we have code of conduct for media during electioneering

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I am witnessing non-stop congress ad on ibn-live without a trace of BJP ad. Can't belive MOdi could not muster resources to place his ad on this channel. SO only reason could be this pinko channle won't entertain Modi. Now the question is don't we have moral code of conduct for media houses for giving equal amount of air-time to all the parties involved in election. I guess sthg to this effect is in place in north america at least We need this legislation asap otherwise party in power and people with jaundiced views will keep misusing their media power..

Guest dada_rocks

You can, you have every kind of censor in place why not this..Ask american/canadians how it;s done.. Maggot_brain why are u proving ur idiocy again and again... read your comments again u sound like nazi.. Who decides who is loser in my view u are loser par none sud I be allowed to censor ur voice..

You can, you have every kind of censor in place why not this..Ask american/canadians how it;s done.. Maggot_brain why are u proving ur idiocy again and again... read your comments again u sound like nazi.. Who decides who is loser in my view u are loser par none sud I be allowed to censor ur voice..
I'm not a Nazi, I'm one of those 'pinkos' you always complain about, i.e. a leftist. I don't see how my comments are idiotic. Do a bit of research and you will see that I'm right. I think some of your comments are infinitely more idiotic than mine and sometimes downright offensive. One of your comments about 65% of some district or other being muslim and how you didn't like it, is not that different from the kind of crap the BNP spout here in the UK.

Guest dada_rocks

So u moved to britain.. Burqua hata hi liya aakhirkar.. idiot now am not going to entertain you any further .. look at ur post moron again a right winger is asking for level playing field and communazi leftist like u are vying to create WB like autocratic state everywhere.. who is loser with nary a regard for democratic norms is as clear as day.. Am not interested in re-educating u again and again..

Well I was born in the UK and have spent some time living in India for about 5 years, but the rest in the UK. I do not support the WB govt, they are Stalinists who have no regard for human rights or the common people. You only have to look at Nandigram to see how bad they are. Your problem is you make too many assumptions. Don't try to second guess me or put words in my mouth. I have never expressed any support for a particular Party or Govt. in India. You implying that I do is downright dishonesty.

just curious' date=' is maggot_brain CC by any chance ?[/quote'] We've been through this already. I am not CC, dada_rocks tried this one, till I challenged him and stated a method by which I could be proved not to be CC, he then had to apologise to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't CC and bongosamaj live in Canada? I've never been to Canada and I live in the UK.

Guest dada_rocks
I'm not a Nazi, I'm one of those 'pinkos' you always complain about, i.e. a leftist. I don't see how my comments are idiotic. Do a bit of research and you will see that I'm right. I think some of your comments are infinitely more idiotic than mine and sometimes downright offensive. One of your comments about 65% of some district or other being muslim and how you didn't like it, is not that different from the kind of crap the BNP spout here in the UK.
This part I must have mentioned 8-9 months back but this sample is in the know . :hysterical: So take a bilnd guess

Well I was born in the UK and have spent some time living in India for about 5 years' date=' but the rest in the UK. I do not support the WB govt, they are Stalinists who have no regard for human rights or the common people. You only have to look at Nandigram to see how bad they are. Your problem is you make too many assumptions. Don't try to second guess me or put words in my mouth. I have never expressed any support for a particular Party or Govt. in India. You implying that I do is downright dishonesty.[/quote'] If this post is directed towards me , then I was just curious because CC was one poster who always used to have a go at DR. I had missed some action here and was wondering if you were CC , thats all.

Guest dada_rocks
We've been through this already. I am not CC' date=' dada_rocks tried this one, till I challenged him and stated a method by which I could be proved not to be CC, he then had to apologise to me. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't CC and bongosamaj live in Canada? I've never been to Canada and I live in the UK.[/quote'] U can stop trying as I mentioned in past u will give it away and u did.. Canada se britain jana koi Mars pe jane wali baat to hai nahin.. I know u no hindi so stop pretending:giggle:

U can stop trying as I mentioned in past u will give it away and u did.. Canada se britain jana koi Mars pe jane wali baat to hai nahin.. I know u no hindi so stop pretending:giggle:
Please don't force me to get the mods involved, and no I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HINDI FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.

If this post is directed towards me ' date=' then I was just curious because CC was one poster who always used to have a go at DR. I had missed some action here and was wondering if you were CC , thats all.[/quote'] No this was directed towards dada_rocks. The only reason I have a go at dada_rocks is purely cos of his politics. I tried to help him get flash working in Firefox under Linux.

Guest dada_rocks

Let me have little more fun with you mr communazi, pinko. So tell me how did u know that I mentioend sthg least 6-8 months back..:haha: Mods they ain't going to do anything.. if u open ur post with right wing loser this and that then be ready to cop some in return..

Guest dada_rocks

Anyway question remains why not give an even playing field to every party and let the public decide(communazis may not respond idea of democracy is alien to them whence their input is not worth collecting)

Let me have little more fun with you mr communazi, pinko. So tell me how did u know that I mentioend sthg least 6-8 months back..:haha: Mods they ain't going to do anything.. if u open ur post with right wing loser this and that then be ready to cop some in return..
Cos I did a search for all post by you to see if my assumption about you being a right-winger was correct. Obviously it is. As for the CC accusal. I do not even have Indian citizenship, I am British subject. CC also mentioned that both of his parents' families were from Bangladesh originally. My father is from Kolkata, whereas my mother is from the UK. And please don't reply in Hindi, I do not understand it.

Anyway question remains why not give an even playing field to every party and let the public decide(communazis may not respond idea of democracy is alien to them whence their input is not worth collecting)
I agree they should give a level playing field, I just hate the BJP. You should give the same rights to your enemy that you enjoy too.