who do you think will be next indian coach???????????

koksmayu

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach???????????

Coaches are too overrated. Woolmer is one coach who can make some difference to our cricket. But not sure any other coach will have a signifcant impact.
He would never take on a job with India. Mainly because he prefers working with all-rounders or "multi-dimensional" cricketers as he often calls them. India has very few all-rounders to speak of, so that idea goes out the window. I'd go for Whatmore, but the BCCI might continue with Chappell... :roll:

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? I'm with Bumper on this one, the coach role is way too over rated. I believe the percentage of contribution to overall cricket results by the coaches is not more than 10% Similarly I believe the captain contributes roughly about 10-20% to the results of the individual and the team. About 70% of the result I attribute to individual development and collective efforts of the players.

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? Greggie aint doing too bad a job.... Wright himself mentioned that he wished he had the power to drop a few stars to give them a shake-up and Greg did it.... wat we need is a bowling coach, which colonel wanted and got shot down by the BCCI....

if chappell wants a bowling coach he will get one.
huh? we are talking about bowling coach here, not toilet paper....
huh? you think if chappell can have assistants like frazer doing god knows what, he won't get a bowling coach if he asked for one? chappell has openly said he does not need a bowling coach.

I think we should have chappell interview a bunch of candidates and then rank them as part of his going away "bonus". We should then pick the guy with the lowest rank.
:lmao: :lmao: , he's neither as good or as bad as people make him out to be. The truth is somewhere in the middle. He is also a bit unlucky to have all our batting greats poop at the same time.

you think if chappell can have assistants like frazer doing god knows what' date=' he won't get a bowling coach if he asked for one? [/quote'] thts not his job.. to ask for bowlin coaches...
ok. i give up.