In this 80% muslim majority area Modi has won by landslilde in panchayat election

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Modi also said that reactions to his statement reeked of pseudo-secularism. "I fail to understand why all anti-social activities and terrorism is linked to the minorities. People should talk about a terrorist and his act, not about his clan or religion," the BJP leader said. :two_thumbs_up: BJP needs to rtecuit me in their media cell.:giggle:. These obvious things they clarify so late.. I can corner these communal breat-beater morons of media in their own game.

^ You are acting as if Modi is some sort of Messiah for Hindus. He is frigging politician just like any other dirty congress poiltician whom you despise so much. He realized that he has to play the communal card otherwise he will lose. That's why he went to Godhra to give his fiery speech. Stop eulogizing him so much.

Guest dada_rocks

Again where from hindu/muslim .. Why the heck it has to either messiha or dirt in dictionary of people like yu.. HE is most able administrator in india's political circle and whicheevr way u look at it once again it remains a fact.. U might pne and waut for messiha I am fine with a fallible person who is giving his best and showing results to boot..

Again where from hindu/muslim .. Why the heck it has to either messiha or dirt in dictionary of people like yu.. HE is most able administrator in india's political circle and whicheevr way u look at it once again it remains a fact.. U might pne and waut for messiha I am fine with a fallible person who is giving his best and showing results to boot..
I have no friggin clue what you write sometimes, man ! Please try to post with some clarity. When did I deny the fact that he was a able administrator ? Don't tell me a hard core RSS guy like Modi , does not belong to Hindutva ! It is a hindu/muslim issue.

A question DR - What is your opinion on bulk of Pakistanis supporting Musharraf these days because he is "better" than Nawaz Sharif/Bhutto? Just a "They are right" or "They are wrong" shall suffice. Lambi chaudi kahani mat likhna ab. xxx

^ You are acting as if Modi is some sort of Messiah for Hindus. He is frigging politician just like any other dirty congress poiltician whom you despise so much. He realized that he has to play the communal card otherwise he will lose. That's why he went to Godhra to give his fiery speech. Stop eulogizing him so much.
Now of course he has made a U-turn after everyone, right from Election Commission to his very own State Advocate General chastised him for supporting Sohrabuddin fake encounter. I can understand right wingers problem with PSecs(though for the love of God I dont know who Psces are) but I hope we can all agree here that Election Commission is one of the rare institutions in India that is by and large impartial. Now if EC makes Modi "speechless" does it take a lot to realize that this chap is/was way out of line? Wait a minute it could all be English media propaganda too :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Now of course he has made a U-turn after everyone, right from Election Commission to his very own State Advocate General chastised him for supporting Sohrabuddin fake encounter. I can understand right wingers problem with PSecs(though for the love of God I dont know who Psces are) but I hope we can all agree here that Election Commission is one of the rare institutions in India that is by and large impartial. Now if EC makes Modi "speechless" does it take a lot to realize that this chap is/was way out of line? Wait a minute it could all be English media propaganda too :hysterical:
U turn are u kidding me.. He has put to to rest the psec propganad of he is in favour of fake encounter or he is anti muslim .. none of these words fake muslim figured in his speech.. He has shonw them the mirror too by saying attcking crimnals like afzal gurru sohrabuddin is not anti minorityism...... Speechless are u kidding me buddy just because ibnlive puts that word it doesn't haooen so..... Not only that Arun iatkey has further expanded the discourse by saying during congressregime every city has Abdlul lateef like criimnal but during BJP rule none of personalities like that exists , only one person has died in five years in terror related incident while rest of india burns.. :two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
A question DR - What is your opinion on bulk of Pakistanis supporting Musharraf these days because he is "better" than Nawaz Sharif/Bhutto? Just a "They are right" or "They are wrong" shall suffice. Lambi chaudi kahani mat likhna ab. xxx
This is called passing of basless opinion as fact.. Can u corrboroate that statement by any factual data ( election result or sthg like that) before I comment on it.. Man u guys operate like that throw sthg as if it were truth and then go around cryign U-turn when peopel prove that ur premises was lie in first place..

Guest dada_rocks
I have no friggin clue what you write sometimes' date=' man ! Please try to post with some clarity. When did I deny the fact that he was a able administrator ? Don't tell me a hard core RSS guy like Modi , does not belong to Hindutva ! It is a hindu/muslim issue.[/quote'] U can believe whatever crap you want it hardly matters.. stop undulating from Messiha on one end to dirt one another .. Last time I checked being hindu wasn't a crime..

According to Hindutvas in this message board, PSecs is the term used to describe anybody who does not adhere to their line of bigoted reasoning and thought process. It's beyond me , how those guys don't realize that they themselves are brainwashed by the politicians in the same manner akin to ummah population being brainwashed by their mullahs. Also, I have noticed that they suffer from "Two wrongs equal one right" syndrome and give weird justifications for their bigotry.

Guest dada_rocks
According to Hindutvas in this message board' date=' PSecs is the term used to describe anybody who does not adhere to their line of bigoted reasoning and thought process. It's beyond me , how those guys don't realize that they themselves are brainwashed by the politicians in the same manner akin to ummah population being brainwashed by their mullahs. Also, I have noticed that they suffer from "Two wrongs equal one right" syndrome and give weird justifications for their bigotry.[/quote'] Actually it's for thoie who roam around as judge-jury-executioner in face of zero evidence and wud like to give this treatment to any voice which doesn't fall in line with theirs..

Guest dada_rocks

Just for the record if anybody has used word like hindu or muslim along side terrorist in this drama it's a congressi leader ex-CM Digvijaya singh.. his words were Gujaraat is filled with hindu-terrorist.. I can see why psec media morons would not like to dwell on this but Modi will and he is doing exactly that when he asks from the crowd: are u hindu? Are u terrorist?..

This is called passing of basless opinion as fact.. Can u corrboroate that statement by any factual data ( election result or sthg like that) before I comment on it.. Man u guys operate like that throw sthg as if it were truth and then go around cryign U-turn when peopel prove that ur premises was lie in first place..
What is baseless? That Musharraf enjoys a vast majority of support amongst Pakistanis? That the support of Musharraf is because he has "performed" better than SHarif and Bhutto? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Precisely; to pass off a dicator as enjoying majority support who never faced electoral battle does sound like fiction from whatever angle you see.. PS: His support on PP an overwhemingly non-resident pakistani crowd majority of whom don't even have voting rights in pakistan is no reflection of this dictator's acceptance in Pakistan.

Guest dada_rocks
And the very own Hindutva hero has now asked people of gujrat to go and "kill" pakistani agents. Brilliant example from a head of state.
What is wrong in that should he be saying go garland them and preserve them provide facility like state-son-in-law in Afzal-Guru style..Last time I checked whole security apparatus is geared towards that same thing to eliminate pakistani agents from india thereby insure less incidents of terror happens.. He most certainly is brilliant: Despite Gujrata being a sore in terorrists eyes in last five years total people killed in terro related incident is one. Sounds like job well done to me.:two_thumbs_up:

What is wrong in that should he be saying go garland them and preserve them provide facility like state-son-in-law in Afzal-Guru style..Last time I checked whole security apparatus is geared towards that same thing to eliminate pakistani agents from india thereby insure less incidents of terror happens.. He most certainly is brilliant: Despite Gujrata being a sore in terorrists eyes in last five years total people killed in terro related incident is one. Sounds like job well done to me.:two_thumbs_up:
Excuse me ?! I cant imagine how you could possibly defend a democratically elected chief minister of a state could ask his people to go and kill others, even if they be bonafide criminals. So, the next time a normal gujrati sees a rapist/criminal, is it ok for him to take the law unto his own hands and kill him too ? What Modi has said right now is every bit against the basic ideals of the Indian constitution. I can understand a power-hungry fringe politician say something like that, but a for a chief minister to say, is nothing short of shocking. And here you are, singing his praises day and night ! What a cruel irony !