Hatton vs Mayweather

Sachinism

match is expected to start at 4am i just got it on box office Hatton really looks up for this fight, the way he is talking and everything today at the press conference anyone see the thumb across the throat gesture to mayweather
Yeah man definitely. If anything Hatton is winnning the psychological battle.

Mayweather showing his true class;

BBC Sport Unbeaten Mayweather praised Hatton after his victory and said: "I just took my time and that was our gameplan. "I already knew coming into the ring it was going to be tough, that he was going to try to rough me up. I took my time. I fought on the inside and the outside. "A true champion can adapt to anything but I pushed myself to the limit. "Ricky Hatton is one tough fighter and he's still a champion in my eyes and I'd fight him again. He kept coming and I see why they call him the Hitman. "He ran into a check hook. He's one hell of a fighter but I took care of business and did the job. "But Ricky Hatton is one hell of a fighter and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. He's tough as nails. ' "I had him hurt a couple of times and I thought, 'damn, he's still coming'." The 30-year-old Mayweather, who, despite hinting at retirement, will surely fight on, was as gracious as could be after the fight - the mind games over, another 'W' in the bag. "You're not gonna disrespect him here, he's one hell of a champion," said Floyd before Hatton entered the post-fight news conference, and both fighters embraced when the Englishman took to the stage. 'Pretty Boy', virtually unmarked, even shed a tear when it was his turn to talk before introducing Hatton to the entire Mayweather clan. If only he could always be as classy, but, hey, he's got tickets to sell and the fans love a villain.