Open the IPL forum

_Triple_H_

Teams Im gonna support -KKR: Cause of SRK -CSK: Cause of MSD -SRH: Cause of Dhawan - RR: How can you hate them? And Dravid Teams that can pretty much go to hell - Mumbai Indians: Bhajji the worst guy ever. Hate him more than those pakis. Raydu the bhikhari - Punjab: Useless Zinta - Delhi: Dissolve already? Team that I don't care about and that is unfortunately going to win IPL2015 RCB

Teams Im gonna support -KKR: Cause of SRK -CSK: Cause of MSD -SRH: Cause of Dhawan - RR: How can you hate them? And Dravid Teams that can pretty much go to hell - Mumbai Indians: Bhajji the worst guy ever. Hate him more than those pakis. Raydu the bhikhari - Punjab: Useless Zinta - Delhi: Dissolve already? Team that I don't care about and that is unfortunately going to win IPL2015 RCB
BHAJJI :hatsoff:

MUMBAI INDIAN BEST XI? PARTHIV FINCH RAYUDU ROHIT POLLARD ANDERSON UNMUKT CHAND HARBHAJAN OJHA VINAY KUMAR MALINGA Hows This? :hmmm: If they click...good, or else crap
Bumrah in place of Ojha :two_thumbs_up: aur haan ye team to har match me click honi hi hai :dance:

MUMBAI INDIAN BEST XI? PARTHIV FINCH RAYUDU ROHIT POLLARD ANDERSON UNMUKT CHAND HARBHAJAN OJHA VINAY KUMAR MALINGA Hows This? :hmmm: If they click...good, or else crap
Even our domestic batsmen will whack Malinga for fun :hehe: Pollard what a crap - Sammy was better choice, they could have bought him.. MI Management :hehe: