The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

Kaunsa decision :hmmm:
ye confusion ka solution :dontknow:
As per my understanding 1) zakk's transfer would get rejected since his post is misleading and doesn't stick to the expected format 2) So automatically Chawla becomes available and as per your post before cutoff time you get him. 3) But zakk has another valid transfer post 1057 where he wants Chawla for Hussey (probably trolling but still was valid transfer format). No idea what decision to make of this and I am one of the owners so can't make decision anyway. Better wait for Nanda to take a decision :icflove:
Let Nanda come and decide since we all have interest in the game and cannot make a fair judgment

ye confusion ka solution :dontknow:
yaar koi decision lekar khatam kardo na ise :agree: pata hi nahi hai ki kaunsa player mila hai ya mila bhi hai ki nahi :wall: zest Chawla ko support kar raha hai aur last me usse pata chala ki Chawla to usse mila hi nahi tha :cantstop:

yaar koi decision lekar khatam kardo na ise :agree: pata hi nahi hai ki kaunsa player mila hai ya mila bhi hai ki nahi :wall: zest Chawla ko support kar raha hai aur last me usse pata chala ki Chawla to usse mila hi nahi tha :cantstop:
:((

Zest & FT's players :fear: Atleast 8 players who will continue to pile points in playoffs too :fear:
Second aane k liye mehnat kar rahe hai bas. BB-PaaG & G92-S=G ki team se takkar le rahe hai bas. Your team is way-way out of league. :hatsoff: