The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

5) In Case Of Injury , The Team Can Substitute A Player With Immediate Effect After Confirming Me With The Official Word On The Injury. You are allowed a maximum of 3 injury replacements per team.
zakk and SG, the rule only talks about replacements for injury. Johnson and Marsh are not injured but released to prepare for Ashes. Just like how McCullum and other NZ-ers will leave to England to prepare for series during playoffs. Just like how Shakib left after 2 matches to play against Pak. Is it possible to get substitutes for Johnson and Marsh in such a case? :dontknow: Can someone with prior playing experience clarify :icflove:

zakk and SG' date=' the rule only talks about replacements for injury. Johnson and Marsh are not injured but released to prepare for Ashes. Just like how McCullum and other NZ-ers will leave to England to prepare for series during playoffs. Just like how Shakib left after 2 matches to play against Pak. Is it possible to get substitutes for Johnson and Marsh in such a case? :dontknow: [b']Can someone with prior playing experience clarify :icflove:
:--D :haha:

Serious doubt tha :dontknow: Don't understand lot of these rules and Nanda is never around :sad_smile:
Serious Doubt ? :hysterical: You named Shakib in your example, you knew what happened to our team because of Shakib (No replacement allowed to us) And still there is a doubt :cantstop:

Serious Doubt ? :hysterical: You named Shakib in your example, you knew what happened to our team because of Shakib (No replacement allowed to us) And still there is a doubt :cantstop:
Yes but still zakk and SG are asking for replacement despite prior experience :hmmm: Better for me to avoid over analysis I guess :giggle: Lead down to 300+ without adding Chawla :omg: Kohli, ABD, Russell are winning it for you :twothumbsup: Most players in my team lost form and not going to playoffs :((

Shakib to return anewala hai per ye log nahi :dontknow: