The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

I have to say we did quite well despite having yuvraj singh and not having shakib hasan for most of the IPL. Add to that players like rajat bhatia and irfan Pathan, and we are still in 2nd position currently :hatsoff: Zest :five:
Not to forget the controversies on Chubawla :giggle: FT :five: All hopes on RCB and KKR qualifying to retain this #2 Place :nervous:

Since Nanda is nowhere to be seen & next transfer window is already upon us and zakk agreed for Zest to have Chawla, I have made following updates for 2nd wildcard transfers zakk/Lord : Hussey out Zakk in (115 points added for GW5) Zest/FT : Irfan out Chawla in (155 points for GW5 & 1 point for GW6) The scores have been updated for this change as well. Hope everyone is fine with this :nervous:

Since Nanda is nowhere to be seen & next transfer window is already upon us and zakk agreed for Zest to have Chawla, I have made following updates for 2nd wildcard transfers zakk/Lord : Hussey out Zakk in (115 points added for GW5) Zest/FT : Irfan out Chawla in (155 points for GW5 & 1 point for GW6) The scores have been updated too. Hope everyone is fine with this :nervous:
agar Henriques nahi derahe ho to phir to Zak bhi nahi chahiye :dontknow:

Hamesha confusion karte ho :facepalm: Chal phoot :poink:
Johnson ghar wapas chala gaya to kya uska replacement nahi milna chahiye :dontknow: agar nahi to phir to mujhe koi bhi player ya captain nahi chahiye :beee:

Since Nanda is nowhere to be seen & next transfer window is already upon us and zakk agreed for Zest to have Chawla, I have made following updates for 2nd wildcard transfers zakk/Lord : Hussey out Zakk in (115 points added for GW5) Zest/FT : Irfan out Chawla in (155 points for GW5 & 1 point for GW6) The scores have been updated for this change as well. Hope everyone is fine with this :nervous:
:two_thumbs_up: Zakk ab nautanki band kar aur chup chaap jo milta hai use le le :orderorder: Aur Nahi to :beee:

So, with KKR out of the tourney, we have lost it already, with 5 players out from our team + 2 of delhi + 1 already not playing (Patia - thank god :giggle:). So it will be like only 3 players in the playoffs :phehehe: