***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI***

Don

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI*** Remember that innings very well.... 6.4 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, short ball, positioned himself too well and pulls it over mid wicket, Sachin at his best here, very best this right there was one of the best shots i have ever seen in cricket...period! The commentator says that the ball was "short" but trust it wasn't that short at all...a better description would be "slightly back of a length".

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI*** ..I had that tape, I searched like hell.. The digitized version didn't really come out good, except the desert storm match Bheem, kabhi time mile..to take it to those stores where they convert tapes to DVD etc much easier, else I am sure some desi store in jackson heights or manhattan will have that game I tried to get these games in bombay as well, no luck

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI***

..much easier' date=' else I am sure some desi store in jackson heights or manhattan will have that game[/quote'] KYA ? Seriously ? If u give me the names of the stores, i can go buy it
yupp..actually I used to have lotta games, including that independene day cup chase there were 2 stores in manhat, and the jackson heights one was at 74th and Roosevelt area ( used to live in NY, also once a month from my uni in rhode island )

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI***

Bheembhai can you put it on the multimedia forum
heheheeee .... If I knew how to .... I would have done that already ...
I had that tape, I searched like hell
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo .... dont tell me you lost it :mad: :mad: :Cry:
When I moved from toronto, some of my stuff got stolen