Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Looks like the thread might veer off on a different tangent. I think most people agree historically Pakistan had a much better pace bowling attack than India, but the gap has closed considerably over the last few years. At the moment I wouldn't mind mind having an Indian pace attack with Shami, Umesh, Aaron, Mohit and Bhuvi, especially given the fact Indian pacers are much better fielders & catchers than Pak counterparts and also Mohd Irfan is too injury prone and may not come back from stress fracture of pelvis. If you take out Irfan the balance definitely tilts in India's favor as Adil, Sohail etc. aren't that great.

What are these matches youre winning? India has the most gold medals in hockey and the won all world cups plus won asian cup in football. Appears you guys are gods of aggarbatti cycle cup.
We have the most world cups than any other nation in hockey. I thought only world cups mattered.
What are these matches youre winning? India has the most gold medals in hockey and the won all world cups plus won asian cup in football. Appears you guys are gods of aggarbatti cycle cup.
Hockey? :giggle: I've honeslty never met one person in Australia who plays hockey, ever!! Only time we see hockey here is when the Olympics are on, and they call our hockey team the hockey roos lol, it's a homosexual sport.
Hockey? :giggle: I've honeslty never met one person in Australia who plays hockey, ever!! Only time we see hockey here is when the Olympics are on, and they call our hockey team the hockey roos lol, it's a homosexual sport.
Why do you always have a problem when someone says something about Pakistan? :sherlock:
Indian hockey isn't what it once was and there was no world Cup in its hey day hence Olympics where the real measure.
Hmm...just like how India and Pakistan didn't play each other in the world cup till 1992? That is a lot of time after 1971, the 1st Hockey world cup. :winky:
Dude he's a paki living in Australia. Lol he said Pakistanis are more respected than Indians if that's not a smoking gun I don't know what is. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Ask neutrals, in most countries they prefer Pakistanis. Still I don't mind Indians. Have lots of Indian friends, thankfully they aren't like the rude people on this forum.
Dude he's a paki living in Australia. Lol he said Pakistanis are more respected than Indians if that's not a smoking gun I don't know what is. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
You have to realise that other nations are nowhere near as brainwashed about Pakistanis as much as the Indians are about Pakistanis. Indians have a lot of embarrassing stereotypes too for your information. Whenever someone refers to me as an Indian I make sure to correct them. But yeah, he is definitely a Pakistani. It's obvious. Just as obvious as some Indians pretending to be Pakistanis on forums.

3 first choice bowlers were missing from the world cup squad and Wahab wasn't even slotted to play in the starting XI. That Pakistan were able to put together a bowling attack that more than held it's own in the world cup is testimony to the ability of finding bowlers. A lot of Indians keep harping on about the recent fortunes, but Pakistan's batting is so so bad, that their good bowling attacks just have nothing to work with. I always prefer top quality bowlers to batsmen, bowlers win you test matches, so I suppose Pakistan are better off than India in that regard.

big question is whats a good fast bowler now a days? None of the current crop of Pakistani pacers have great stats. Pakistan IMO are a decent bowling outfit. Maybe slightly above average. But they certainly not are world class.