Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

lol India. Your poverty rate is higher then Ethiopia. A woman gets raped every 15 mins in India. This is why the World sees you as 'stupid'. We Pakistanis can admit our faults, whereas you guys live on next clouds. Terrible. Your country thinks its the next superpower when they have such a poverty rate. Clean your country and then think. Nothing stays the same in life, Pakistan will rise. Keep hating on your neighbour, the good looking neighbour :) Just do a google search on difference between Indians and Pakistanis. Indias are darker, generally uglier and weaker/shorter. We Pakistanis are better looking, stronger and have larger hearts. Keep hating like I said. I do NOT hate India one bit. Just ridiculous people like those on this forum make you feel like this. If your country has such a poverty rate, don't talk about our faults. Fix your own. Hypocrites.
Lame post really. Most of Pakistanis are hypocrites and corrupt to core, Our culture and society are corrupt, Rapes are even here however media is not that open on rape and such topics here. Its according to our religion that leaders of nation are represnted by nations, If their leaders are corrupt in real the nation and society itself is corrupt, Desperation, Crime, Killings, Every sin and immoral dead is found out here. Poverty in pakistan is also pretty high, Its not like people here are living 5 Star life all around, We are unable to progress because of a post like this, We are quick onto pointing out others while we consider ourself as best people. But in real, We are far away from Islam as well as humanity. Indian Economy is generally better than Pakistan's, A country with such high population is bound to have unequal wealth distribution and thus a generally high poverty rate. Nothing is pure here particularly culture,values and followings.
Maybe visit US, if you get the visa, and you will come to know. I have come across numerous "Indian" stores run by Pakis. Similarly I've come across a few Pakis identifying themselves as Indians. Conversely I've yet to come across a "Pakistani" store run by an Indian or an Indian claiming to be a Paki. Yeah sure :haha: Maybe read that post once again and try to convince yourself :giggle:
Him posting stuff like this and saying he doesnt hate India is like getting a clean shave and saying kiya lagraha hun naa main pura Amla Bhai. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: