Blasphemy

Shehezaada

Ok guys: I'll get straight to the point. I'm an Ajit Agarkar fan. Yes he's the butt of many jokes. Bombay Duck cops a lot of abuse around these parts but I think he's a decent bowler. Maybe not for the test matches, but definitely for the ODI matches. It was only just a while ago that he was our #1 ODI bowler. The period I'm talking about is from the in the West Indies ODI series onwards. He performed well in the DLF cup in the UAE as well, clocking 90mph on occasions. He's picked up 28 wickets in his last ODIs as well. He also, when he puts his mind to it, adds batting depth and his an excellent fielder with a great arm. Here's the team I would field for the ODIS in aussie land: Sachin Tendulkar Saurav Ganguly Gautam Gambhir Yuvraj Singh Robin Uthappa Mahendra Singh Dhoni Irfan Pathan Ajit Agarkar Harbhajan Singh RP Singh Zaheer Khan Replace RP with Sree for the odd game and let him snort at the Aussie batsmen with his 145+ deliveries.

Ok guys: I'll get straight to the point. I'm an Ajit Agarkar fan. Yes he's the butt of many jokes. Bombay Duck cops a lot of abuse around these parts but I think he's a decent bowler. Maybe not for the test matches, but definitely for the ODI matches. It was only just a while ago that he was our #1 ODI bowler. The period I'm talking about is from the in the West Indies ODI series onwards. He performed well in the DLF cup in the UAE as well, clocking 90mph on occasions. He's picked up 28 wickets in his last ODIs as well. He also, when he puts his mind to it, adds batting depth and his an excellent fielder with a great arm. Here's the team I would field for the ODIS in aussie land: Sachin Tendulkar Saurav Ganguly Gautam Gambhir Yuvraj Singh Robin Uthappa Mahendra Singh Dhoni Irfan Pathan Ajit Agarkar Harbhajan Singh RP Singh Zaheer Khan Replace RP with Sree for the odd game and let him snort at the Aussie batsmen with his 145+ deliveries.
Not really. If sree is fit, I'd much rather have him in the team, rather than agarkar. According to me, IKP, Zak, RP, Sreesanth are all much much ahead of him, even in ODI games. (Yes, Sree in ODI games too. Just see what he did in the last ODI game he played...)