MASTER, I bow to thee....

gator

Re: MASTER, I bow to thee....

This is certainly his best ODI innings (better than that 141 no) in a looong time. Looked aggressive thru out the innings. But hard to say if he is back, based on this performance on a perfect batting track, where every set batsman scored 50. But a good confidence boosting knock nevertheless.
wat is this, a fad or something.... to act very measured about everything indian??????????
I acked that its a very good knock, his best knock in years. His ability to find boundaries, improvisation, converting ones to twos & twos to threes etc were very impressive. He also seamlessly shifted between anchor & aggression which was heartening to see. Hopefully he will carry this form into the world cup. These are good warm up games, but i dont know whether Ganguly or Tendu are truly back based on their performance on these flat decks.
95% of odis around the world are played on flat tracks... there were 2 back to back 300s in ur so-called "REAL" tracks in australia...

Bumper is a ------
mouni, i have been watching u spout senseless gibberish for a while now. Why dont u get off my back & post something meaningful for a change :hic:
if this was the exICF, mouni would have been banned by now... :lol::lol::lol:

Re: MASTER, I bow to thee.... 49.6 Bradshaw to Tendulkar, 1 run, good length delivery on the middle and leg, Tendulkar shuffles across and flicks it to mid wicket, he will take the quick single and that is it, that is his 41st ODI CENTURY!! The Little Master has slapped the critics in big style, he has shown that he is still the best, magnificent knock!!! :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hail::hail::hail::hail:

India could have used one such knock in SA.
He batted very well in the ODI's, but never got any support from the other end. Tendulkar is extremely temperamental - if the rest of the team is playing well, there is less responsiblity on him to push the team forward and as a result, he becomes twice as good. Still a top notch ODI batsman...it was only a matter of time before he would come around.