MASTER, I bow to thee....

gator

Guest dada_rocks

Re: MASTER, I bow to thee....

i already bowed to the little master :hail: Now audioman comes back and say, take this 100* and he is useless :hic: Where come out , where ever you are audiocat...
This time gator will propose taking head out of audio and then speculate the eventuality:lmao: :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: MASTER, I bow to thee.... Yes other than audio each and every indian individual here feels for Indian cricket so let us not castigate them for being over-concerned or over-cautious and measured even while celebrating victory. Well audio is: as gator will say lungless %^& :lol:

Re: MASTER, I bow to thee.... Where are all the guys who were asking to drop him from the side or for an early retirement? Tendulkar is a class act. It was just the right moment for him to hit another century. But I thought Dravid should have got man of the series he has 3 50's in 4 matches with average more than 55 whereas Tendulkar has 1 50 and 1 100 in 4 matches with an average below 50. If Tendulkar and Dravid can hold the middle order together for a while then Yuvaraj and Schewag can take over the mantle from them in long run.

He batted very well in the ODI's, but never got any support from the other end. Tendulkar is extremely temperamental - if the rest of the team is playing well, there is less responsiblity on him to push the team forward and as a result, he becomes twice as good. Still a top notch ODI batsman...it was only a matter of time before he would come around.
35, 2, 1 and 55 - surely he could have done a lot more. Heck, Dhoni played so much better and took the attack to the bowlers as should be done in ODIs. Anyways, point is Tendulkar is still a pretty good player but way too much is being made of this one knock. Tendulkar is NOT back yet. And despite this innings, he will royally struggle to score if he stays in the middle order. He is not a hitter and should go back to opening.

Where are all the guys who were asking to drop him from the side or for an early retirement? Tendulkar is a class act. It was just the right moment for him to hit another century. But I thought Dravid should have got man of the series he has 3 50's in 4 matches with average more than 55 whereas Tendulkar has 1 50 and 1 100 in 4 matches with an average below 50. If Tendulkar and Dravid can hold the middle order together for a while then Yuvaraj and Schewag can take over the mantle from them in long run.
Drop him from ODIs? Not really. He has pretty good in ODIs and quite consistent. Tests are different story.