Sad to see...

Rohan495

a dismissal is a dismissal' date=' whether its getting bowler, getting run out, getting caught its just cricket. Its clearly a flaw in his game. The key to Laxman getting big scores is he occupies the crease for 20-30 minutes and then its game on for Laxman[/quote'] you also admit that for first 20 min or so he is very fallible

I like Laxman. He is a class act, but the fact you think that he is a better option for the ODI team than Robin indicates that you are slightly :stupid: The only thing I hate about Laxman is his popped collar - seriously whats up with that? He does it everytime he comes out to bat ....

Don't worry Rohan you know they are idiots when they dig up a video including an innings where he made 71 to somehow prove he is their bunny. He has averaged 44 against them in Tests, 42 against them in his last 5 ODIs. This series he has only got them out once. His ODI days are essentially gone, its sad but its a fact ... but to see people ridiculing him in Tests is pretty sad, but its funny because some idiot went to the trouble of making a video of Laxman getting bowled, and thought this proves he is a bunny. Anyone could make a stupid video of Ponting, Gilchrist, Lara, Kallis, Bradman even all getting bowled.

Yea he failed yesterday ... so what are you seriously telling me that this guy that averages 60 in Australia, 45 in England and 41 in SAF can't play on pitches with tinges of green on them. He is caning the bowlers in the English county championship. He is even doing pretty well in the one-day format over there ... averaging 80 at a strike rate of 92.52. 1 failure and people have decided that he can't play on green tops ... LOL