Sad to see...

Rohan495

Sad to see VVS play ODI's since he will never probably play an ODI again. I was watching his matchwinning knock in Colombo, hes done it so many times. He played with bad kness but yet scored a 87 not out. I hope he can somehow come back to the ODI scheme of things aleast for Australia. hes a special player and as long as he has a captain that his his back he will surely do well.

Who will you kick out to bring VVS in ODI squad ? seriously, stop with your blind support for the man. Not every player can fulfill the duty in all form of cricket and there is no embarrassment of not doing so. VVS is quality in Tests and believe it or not thats the only form of cricket he has adapted to properly. If this cheers you up then be it so: Don Bradman never played ODI cricket. :hysterical:

damn dude u guys have no respect. All i am saying was it was sad to see that he never maintained consistency in ODI's even if he did produce those matchwinning games. The world never saw him in a world cup. Its unfortunate because when i saw that innings in colombo i would never imagine him being a one day discard as of today.

damn dude u guys have no respect. All i am saying was it was sad to see that he never maintained consistency in ODI's even if he did produce those matchwinning games. The world never saw him in a world cup. Its unfortunate because when i saw that innings in colombo i would never imagine him being a one day discard as of today.
Well said, Ro. That is a pretty fair assessment you made about Laxman. He has been a bit of an underachiever in Test cricket too. If Rahul Dravid hadn't been around, he would have been India's permanent #3 and who knows how much better he could have been. Laxman is the most talented Indian batsman i have seen after Tendulkar.

yea i know its unfortunate he got out that way. he will definitely be pressured to score runs in the second innings. its sad because the impact yuvraj Singh has these days is tremendous and in a way it kind of diminishes what laxman has done yet so far providing a valuable 70 odd, and then a brisk century in Kolkatta but yet people will point fingers at his dismissal and make a mockery out of it, he should of been more patient, as we see the pitch has become flat, and a easy a wicket to bat on a perfect platform for Ganguly since he likes wickets like that.

I wish Laxman were as consistent as Rohan. When i click on a thread authored by Rohan' date=' i pretty much know whats written on it.[/quote'] Let it be known the most of my posts will be about Laxman, I have great admiration for him if i played cricket he would be my role mode. If you guys dont respect that then thats fine to me but just dont try to bash him just because i have great admiration for him.
what type of indian cricket fan are you' date=' you dig up videos made by Pakistanis and you laugh at your own player? disgrace[/quote'] dude! I'd love to wipe out those dismissals, but question is can I ? :cry_smile: