Australia won't intimidate us - Ganguly

Guest Hiten.

>Indeed, and then your bait dangling in response/to go a few levels lower isn't trolling? Sure... First you need to read entire thread..here we are talking about motivation and Donny trolls, and questions whether our team was motivated or not last time, I respond that they were caned, and he brings Victoria.. Don't you see who is trolling all the way.

You can go on being an idiot if you like, Kabira. No skin off my nose. Let's get something straight. You referred to 'my team' ("din't they cane your team last time around") and I answered. I do NOT see Australian cricketers as 'gods' or the Aussie cricket team as representing me. I do NOT see them as an army, fighting another country when they are playing. It is a game. It is sport. I did NOT question anything about your team. I questioned Ganguly's attitude. And you're right about the Hussey comment. It doesn't make sense. He plays with 100% commitment whenever he plays.

I just re-read post #4. What's the problem ? I'd say the same against any player from any country who needs any more motivation (to play at their best) than playing for their country.
Ponting said a 3-0 result had not reflected the closeness of the February series. "There was a lot spoken about in that series about probably how badly we went," Ponting said. "If you actually look at the games I don't think we played that badly at all. We scored 340 and 350 in a couple of those games and lost. There's extra motivation there."
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/321567.html
You don't read too well' date=' do you boys ? :regular_smile:[/quote'] No we don't. That's why we've left it to our reading expert to keep informing us how "not being picked" equates to "frying fish" or poking posters about headlines used throughout the mainstream media with regards to "Kiwis", or how as a neutral fan it's good to see a bowler being picked when he doesn't take top order wickets.:regular_smile: