Top ten bowlers in history

Re: Top ten bowlers in history No Gator, what you said was:

i have a problem with padosee cowards who resort to sly tactics.... mouni.... his colors will show up sooner than later..... there have been many before him who have tried this..... but tht green button cant stay hidden for too long...
That's a personal attack on him, for his crime of not putting an Indian player at the top of his list despite claiming to be an Indian. Really! Have we become that claustrophobic in here?

Re: Top ten bowlers in history

i have a problem with padosee cowards who resort to sly tactics.... mouni.... his colors will show up sooner than later..... there have been many before him who have tried this..... but tht green button cant stay hidden for too long...
if he is not a padosee coward, then it is obviously not a personal attack on him.... i suggest, u read it again....

Re: Top ten bowlers in history

That's a personal attack on him, for his crime of not putting an Indian player at the top of his list despite claiming to be an Indian.
if u were really tht broad-minded, i wonder why u had a problem with anu_d in the first place.... she was more indian than this dude and u have launched remarkable personal attacks on her.... seems like, ur outlook has changed since u have decided to dump cheering for team india...

Re: Top ten bowlers in history Arre Gator baba, You know I am a big fan of yours! Just go easy on SS. Take it from me, he's of Indian origin and a good poster. But let nothing cramp your hard hitting style. Certainly not nosey, geriatric "moderators", who are far from exemplary themselves. :hic: