Reality of ibnlive's business of the year : Sohrabuddin

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Who defines the subject line .. You ?? Keep in mind ' date=' if we (myself and Lurker) don't humor you , most of your threads will be zero traffic threads !:P BTW , I did read lot of stuff in faithfreedom ! Boy , [b']you spit venom against one particular religion! :P
That's no revelation I just call a spade a spade.. Don't worry about traffic.. I guess OP defines or at least when u questio sthg and I respond then remain on that topic while counter-replying .. U just move on to some other thing, that I find rather lame.. Caste-politics and region-politics for the zillionth time are orange and apple..

Guest dada_rocks
That one track comment about "Look XYZ started Godhra so Gujrata is justified" is redundant now. You can keep harping on what Congress did, or did not do, but if you are here to seriously suggest why Thackeray is a better deal than a Congressi you better start showing something other than the same old routine. Or you can say the same thing over and again and few would bother to respond. Your pick. xxx
Actually that tacttics he has learnt from you remmeber those days when every topic used to end up u asking me what have u written on this and that topic.. people learn u see:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Three -prong defence used to be like this (1) what is your credential (2) Have u written enough about evils of this or that religion before compaling aboour ROP BB is using u guys' ageold tactics and u find it nauseating now..

Guest dada_rocks

Anyway have you guys seen the reality of new Business guru of India sohrabuddin yet.. YEs Businessman has already been awarded five year jail for storing AK-56 Ak-47.. was in possession of several SIm cards from karachi.. had 60 murder cases.. Even his wife some call keep, because she was married to some other guy ne day left him called herself to be married to sohrabuddin the business guru but there was nothign to verify that claim so this respectable lady found solace in this minster businessman's arms leaving her decent first husband.. Do watch it; it's must.. I am still in titters thinking about ibnlive's businessman Sahabuddian episode:haha:

I expliclty said thackerey's methods are wrong but his grievances are right, U can call it politics but if u ut urself in their shoes it's real issue..See by invoking poor folks u are kind of disarming me but fact is there are enough number of maharshtrian poor riskhawwalas autowalas too..
You got that half correct DR. Thackeray's methods are wrong. Actually they are not only wrong but downright unconstitutional and illegal(I am talking of the issue wrt North Indians here). When you say his grievances are wrong what are his grievances and when has he raised it like a sane Indian? Seems to me the man always behaves like a Bull in a China shop.
One thign constructive thackrey has suggested though railway vacancies should be duely advertised everywheer as opposed to just in bihar.. I know for a fact Thackery is right here..
Fair enough. I am all for granting every Indian equal rights to job within India. If Thakeray beleives in that I dont have any disagreement there.
If u really want to gauge people's sentiment viz a viz arrival of new people in their region and thereby being competetior then i will sugesst u to buy a piece of land in some new place agricultural land in particualr and see how much dissent u have to face from the local people...
You are essentially doing a politician job here. I have grown up in a Bihar that had an overwhelming Bengali population. I have mentioned it before but their population has dwindled a lot over the years. Some of it is obviously because of the downfall of economy but make no mistake that many Bengalis simply left after being made a soft target. Biharis were wrong in discouraging Bengali stay in Bihar and Maharastrians are equally wrong in dissuading North Indians. No ifs and buts about it. xxx

Actually that tacttics he has learnt from you remmeber those days when every topic used to end up u asking me what have u written on this and that topic.. people learn u see
Chalo atleast he started someplace. Do remind him to read me regularly and take more notes :two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks
You got that half correct DR. Thackeray's methods are wrong. Actually they are not only wrong but downright unconstitutional and illegal(I am talking of the issue wrt North Indians here). When you say his grievances are wrong what are his grievances and when has he raised it like a sane Indian? Seems to me the man always behaves like a Bull in a China shop. Fair enough. I am all for granting every Indian equal rights to job within India. If Thakeray beleives in that I dont have any disagreement there. You are essentially doing a politician job here. I have grown up in a Bihar that had an overwhelming Bengali population. I have mentioned it before but their population has dwindled a lot over the years. Some of it is obviously because of the downfall of economy but make no mistake that many Bengalis simply left after being made a soft target. Biharis were wrong in discouraging Bengali stay in Bihar and Maharastrians are equally wrong in dissuading North Indians. No ifs and buts about it. xxx
Bihar/bengal haal tak ak state tha bhia wo bengali log jitane din se tum rah rahe ho utane din se hain wahan.. dhang ka example to dhundh lo bhai..

Bihar/bengal haal tak ak state tha bhia wo bengali log jitane din se tum rah rahe ho utane din se hain wahan.. dhang ka example to dhundh lo bhai..
Wah! In other words Bengalis live only in Bengal? Bhai kya baat hai. Bengalis live all over India, just like Biharis do. Obviously the population of Bengalis in Bihar used to be lot due to geographical closeness but could it also be because Bihar also happened to be fairly decent in Indian political movement? Or arts? And culture? Not to mention academics, economy etc etc. It is freaking amazing how to prove your point you will just ban down Bihar as there was nothing in there and only reason Bengalis lived here was because of its border with West Bengal. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Wah! In other words Bengalis live only in Bengal? Bhai kya baat hai. Bengalis live all over India, just like Biharis do. Obviously the population of Bengalis in Bihar used to be lot due to geographical closeness but could it also be because Bihar also happened to be fairly decent in Indian political movement? Or arts? And culture? Not to mention academics, economy etc etc. It is freaking amazing how to prove your point you will just ban down Bihar as there was nothing in there and only reason Bengalis lived here was because of its border with West Bengal. xxx
Baap bihar bengal ka part tha bahut dinon tak log rahte aa rahe hain.. Ham bahsh kyun kar rahe hain bas practical kar ke dekh lo jo maine suggest kiya hai.. Mumbai wali halat kisi bhi jagah ki hogi to wahin hoga right or wrong.. it's basically flooded with north indians.. Art culture sab thik hai main chij hai pet-pooja

Guest dada_rocks

chhodo yaar u have got to see these.. Modi is miracle man it's mind boggling i agriculture sector double digit growth in a state where is water scarcity.. rest of india still is giving same 2-3% growth in agriculture sector:two_thumbs_up: [ame=

- India Tomorrow - The Gujarat Miracle 6/7[/ame]

so where were you guys when Rajeev "Sikular" Gandhi from the torch bearer of "Sikular" parties a.k.a Congress Party enacted seperate Muslim Personal Law based on Sharia ? Never see any of you "Sikularvaadis" beat your chest and cry foul on that issue (and there are many more) :giggle:
Saar , if this post includes me , then I have spoken very strongly against Sharia ! You know that !

Baap bihar bengal ka part tha bahut dinon tak log rahte aa rahe hain.. Ham bahsh kyun kar rahe hain bas practical kar ke dekh lo jo maine suggest kiya hai.. Mumbai wali halat kisi bhi jagah ki hogi to wahin hoga right or wrong.. it's basically flooded with north indians.. Art culture sab thik hai main chij hai pet-pooja
Accha chalo Bihar-Bengal waala part jaane diya. What seriously bothers me is when educated folks like you come out saying - if outsiders move to any area there would be a backlash from the locals. I find it greatly disgusting. On three accounts: 1) Any citizen of India is a citizen of India first. End of story. Now if Indians want to see themselves as a Mumbaikar, a Gujju or a Bihari first then that itself is a recipe for disaster right there. If a Bihari is not free to move about his country and buy land, find a work, raise a family in Mumbai why should he consider Mumbai as part of his country? Heck why should he consider any other state aside from Bihar part of his country? 2) Is the issue mass-migration of people or is the issue mass-migration of poor people? Why is it that Bangaloreans dont crib about Bihari IT folks who have bought a bunch of land in Bangalore? Why is the anger diverted towards some auto-wallah who basically struggles to find his means? Basically the message that I am receiving, and do correct if I am wrong, is that it is perfectly fine for you to migrate if you are rich and have a job. But it is wrong in every way if you dare to migrate to better life for you and your kids. 3) Lastly what are your opinions on Indians, regardless of whichever state they belong to, buying land in Kashmir? Are you comfortable with the fact that the local majority may actually not want "Indians" to settle down in Jammu and Kashmir? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Accha chalo Bihar-Bengal waala part jaane diya. What seriously bothers me is when educated folks like you come out saying - if outsiders move to any area there would be a backlash from the locals. I find it greatly disgusting. On three accounts: 1) Any citizen of India is a citizen of India first. End of story. Now if Indians want to see themselves as a Mumbaikar, a Gujju or a Bihari first then that itself is a recipe for disaster right there. If a Bihari is not free to move about his country and buy land, find a work, raise a family in Mumbai why should he consider Mumbai as part of his country? Heck why should he consider any other state aside from Bihar part of his country? 2) Is the issue mass-migration of people or is the issue mass-migration of poor people? Why is it that Bangaloreans dont crib about Bihari IT folks who have bought a bunch of land in Bangalore? Why is the anger diverted towards some auto-wallah who basically struggles to find his means? Basically the message that I am receiving, and do correct if I am wrong, is that it is perfectly fine for you to migrate if you are rich and have a job. But it is wrong in every way if you dare to migrate to better life for you and your kids. 3) Lastly what are your opinions on Indians, regardless of whichever state they belong to, buying land in Kashmir? Are you comfortable with the fact that the local majority may actually not want "Indians" to settle down in Jammu and Kashmir? xxx
I don't deny that stance in principle.. I am talking in terms of pragmatism seeing what happens world over... It's not even rich/poor thing.. see even In gujraat people from bihar and Up migrate in search of job but inundation is not to the extent where local Gujraati population are threatened. Mind you majority of migrants to gujraat are poor....... Haven't we discussed how Bangaloresns find IT has ruined their city how they do not show hindi movies there.. Dissent is not at problematic scale becasue I think Bangalore houses more educated crowd.... I once againi will tell you buy land in some other village and see the dissent first hand.... I keep repeating it becaue I have faced it first hand ( obviously if u are buying land u will be rich enough by indian standard, it's not about rich and poor). Lastly keeping my principled stand I do demand noone should be barred from buying land in Kashmir or working in kashmir.. But if tomorrow whole India moves to Kashmir and local people complain I will understand that too.. PS: KR see we don't even need to use word caste while debating regional issue:D

I don't deny that stance in principle.. I am talking in terms of pragmatism seeing what happens world over...It's not even rich/poor thing.. see even In gujraat people from bihar and Up migrate in search of job but inundation is not to the extent where local Gujraati population are threatened. Mind you majority of migrants to gujraat are poor.......
What essentially you are falling back upon, mentality of certain people, is completely at odds with Indian constitution and the rights bestowed on its citizen of India. As for people having issues with others, there will always be one or the other reason to do that. In a village a Upper caste zamindaar will have issues with lower caste people coming up. Is that okay? In a Mumbai based office local Mumbaikars have issues when too many non-Mumbaikars get jobs(saw it first hand with one of the big 3 IT companies), so that makes it okay too I suppose. What you mention as "stance in principle" is the legal stance in India. Any politician that tries to go against it is simply being unconstitutional and proposing illegal measures. Period.
I once againi will tell you buy land in some other village and see the dissent first hand.... I keep repeating it becaue I have faced it first hand ( obviously if u are buying land u will be rich enough by indian standard, it's not about rich and poor).
I have addressed it before. It is clearly against the law. Now if you suggest it happens and so it is right then you are obviously in the wrong here.
Lastly keeping my principled stand I do demand noone should be barred from buying land in Kashmir or working in kashmir.. But if tomorrow whole India moves to Kashmir and local people complain I will understand that too..
No-one is suggesting mass-migration to Kashmir, just as no mass-migration has happened to Maharastra. In Maharastra the only city at the receiving end if Mumbai. I would be surprised if Kolhapure or Naasik go up in arms about migration. For all you know many industrial establishments in Naasik are actually benefitting from them, just like Punjab did during Sikh terrorism. It would be interesting to read about how Bihari migrant workers were perhaps the only lot who worked in Punjab during its worst days. And I would even go so far as to say that the sheer number of Bihari migrants killed all over India(from Punjab to Assam) would perhaps overtake the number of Kashmiri Pundits in J&K. It for sure will overtake any other ethnicity(Telugu, Tamil, Bengali) etc. that have been killed outside their borders. Never heard BJP raise hue and cry about that. xxx

I think if we all take a pragmatic view ' date=' it's high time DR is kicked out of Toronto ! [/quote'] :haha: I hope DR realizes his mistake here. Anyway this pragmatic logic is at full view in Arizona which has passed some serious draconian law against immigrants recently. And no point in guessing that the immigrants that are getting hauled are 95% plus times Hispanics. Noone stops an Indian or a Chinese, maybe because we are dressed well and carry a laptop. But god forbid if you were a Hispanic. Do bear in mind that this is in a country(USA) where if you have enough money you can basically buy US citiezenship. At the end of the day it is simply a matter of going after poor people, end of story. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Phir murgi ke teen tang wali baat.. If locals say DRs is cutting into their prospectice employment and still DRs keep flooding that place those locals will be justified in their stand again againt the constitution but real grievance noetheless.. BTW not many locals will be able to say it anywhere in the world. DRs are in demand everywhere:D A country like canada's engineering R&D can't survive without DRs, arrogant but fact nonetheless.. Do not use example of USa in indian setting u invarbibly wil end up with wrong conclusion.. IN USA nobody is starving there is no dearth of land so basically citizenship buying affairs of someone ends up pumping some money in their economoy .. Judge india by indian reality.. I again exhort u do the experiment of buying land somewhere in rural area with no connection and see how it goes..

Guest dada_rocks

Ye tum log phir se finey/beetle line of thinking pe aa gayer "Why ain't u in village if u think Medical stundetn sud do one year internship there.." bina sar pair ki baten isko kahte hain meri jubaan mein..