Reality of ibnlive's business of the year : Sohrabuddin

Guest dada_rocks

I again exhort u do the experiment of buying land somewhere in rural area with no connection and see how it goes..
I have already answered that. If it is so then it is plain wrong by the locals and every law of the land will say so. If you can prove to me otherwise I will stand corrected. Can you? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

I was cleanign KR's mind who was trying to malign BJP for its association with Shiv sena because it does regional politics.. I was just poitning out others party are in the same boat.. Travesty of regional politics is that no party can raise its voice without risking being wiped out from that part and most politically convenient option without adding succour to that issue is to keep quiet. Luekr if u want to judge what BJP does for plight of Bihari immigrants look at Bihar branch of BJP they like any other party in Bihar have been vocal against it. Try to understand: in regional politics it becomes one region vs other region and national parties are essentially handicapped on this issue.. Kya congress kya BJP all are indifferent to regionalism rife in local parties politics.. A congress will associate itself with Assam Gan Parishad BJP will associate itself with Shiv sena if those parties ideology are consistent with theirs on other front. So basically KR's attempt to corner BJP because it is in alliance with Shiv sena doesn't hold water.. In politics u have alliance with parties with whom u don't see eye to eye on every issue. AS I said congress does it BJP does it.. One thing though u won't see BJP doing anywhere is caste-politics, congress does even that.. So again in any honest assessment congress comes of as bigger divisive force compared to BJP.

Guest dada_rocks
I have already answered that. If it is so then it is plain wrong by the locals and every law of the land will say so. If you can prove to me otherwise I will stand corrected. Can you? xxx
Did anyone ever say it's not wrong..

Guest dada_rocks
For a guy who has shown disdain for courts and has justified encounter killings ' date='civic sense to follow rule of law will not prevail ...no wonder he justifies Sena beatings of prospective railway recruits from bihar...[/quote'] So we are doing this drama of holier than thou .. well for a person who is supporter of party of sikh killer whan can one expect... yes nobody justified Bihari beating.. if someone points u why sthg happens u get all frisky.. Now I want you to keep berating congress for being in alliance with ASAm GAn parshad and scores of other regional parties there who are anti-bihari. JAn one liner will not do.. i expect same level of hounding post after post thread aftre thread who u accord to Shiv sena.. let us see how consistent u are

I was cleanign KR's mind who was trying to malign BJP for its association with Shiv sena because it does regional politics.. I was just poitning out others party are in the same boat.. Travesty of regional politics is that no party can raise its voice without risking being wiped out from that part and most politically convenient option without adding succour to that issue is to keep quiet.
Actually DR the way this conversation has gone(and you can combine with other active thread) is that you have tried to show how BJP is quite different from Congress. This was first seen after I suggested both BJP and Congress have their own drawbacks vis a vis Reserved seat issue. KR has suggested if BJP is above all the divisive policies why are they bracketing themselves with Shiv Sena. Your response is that Shiv Sena is regional party and so it gets caught in regional issues. Long story short - BJP is not against divisive policy. Simple. Actually it is strange that you think BJP is above such antics when their vote base almost exclusively caters to Hindu(and hence leaves out Muslims). As for the caste factor I had answered it in my post about Bania Janta Party and gave some Bihar examples.
Luekr if u want to judge what BJP does for plight of Bihari immigrants look at Bihar branch of BJP they like any other party in Bihar have been vocal against it.
Yeh baat ajeeb hai. Up above you mention BJP as a National Party with tie up to regional parties like SS. And here BJP suddenly becomes a regional party? And why should I look at BJP Bihar? If I had to go by state policies then RJD, Congress, LJP, SJ, they have all shouted hoarsely against killing of Bihari migrants. What different did Bihar BJP do? And what exactly did BJP do when they were in power for 6 years?? And just to show you how wrong you are, here is a post from Hindu 2002.
Biharis and U.P.-wallahs were targeted by the Shiv Sena chief, Mr. Bal Thackeray, in response to a remark made by the Prime Minister during a visit to Mumbai. Mr. Vajpayee had pointedly stated that Mumbai belonged to everyone. To which Mr. Thackeray responded by saying it was people from the Prime Minister's home State and neighbouring Bihar who were responsible for Mumbai's problems.
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/08/02/stories/05022524.htm There you go. Chew***a Thackeray accussing Biharis when his own supporting party rules India!!! Aur jab BJP ruled India and did ghanta about Thackeray so why should I have any faith in them DR? Convinced? xxx

So we are doing this drama of holier than thou .. well for a person who is supporter of party of sikh killer whan can one expect... yes nobody justified Bihari beating.. if someone points u why sthg happens u get all frisky..
Not true , go and read your old unedited post ...
Now I want you to keep berating congress for being in alliance with ASAm GAn parshad and scores of other regional parties there who are anti-bihari.
Sure , Congress sucks and is wrong to align with regional parties like ASAm GAn parshad ! Heck , they are wrong to align with Muslim league and in supporting the Shariat ... and my condemnation is unconditional ... Now, let's see if you have the intestinal fortitude to extend the same courtesy and condemn BJP for aligning with Radical parties like Shiv Sena or Bajrang dal ... not your usual spin please...

And just to show you how wrong you are, here is a post from Hindu 2002. http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/08/02/stories/05022524.htm There you go. Chew***a Thackeray accussing Biharis when his own supporting party rules India!!! Aur jab BJP ruled India and did ghanta about Thackeray so why should I have any faith in them DR? Convinced? xxx
Game set and match to Lurker. DR has been owned here !:D

Guest dada_rocks
Actually DR the way this conversation has gone(and you can combine with other active thread) is that you have tried to show how BJP is quite different from Congress. This was first seen after I suggested both BJP and Congress have their own drawbacks vis a vis Reserved seat issue. KR has suggested if BJP is above all the divisive policies why are they bracketing themselves with Shiv Sena. Your response is that Shiv Sena is regional party and so it gets caught in regional issues. Long story short - BJP is not against divisive policy. Simple. Actually it is strange that you think BJP is above such antics when their vote base almost exclusively caters to Hindu(and hence leaves out Muslims). As for the caste factor I had answered it in my post about Bania Janta Party and gave some Bihar examples. Yeh baat ajeeb hai. Up above you mention BJP as a National Party with tie up to regional parties like SS. And here BJP suddenly becomes a regional party? And why should I look at BJP Bihar? If I had to go by state policies then RJD, Congress, LJP, SJ, they have all shouted hoarsely against killing of Bihari migrants. What different did Bihar BJP do? And what exactly did BJP do when they were in power for 6 years?? And just to show you how wrong you are, here is a post from Hindu 2002. http://www.hinduonnet.com/2001/08/02/stories/05022524.htm There you go. Chew***a Thackeray accussing Biharis when his own supporting party rules India!!! Aur jab BJP ruled India and did ghanta about Thackeray so why should I have any faith in them DR? Convinced? xxx
Congressi have been doing all this and few more as I pointed out Regional politics check congress does it Caste-politics check congress does it Religion politics check congress does it. One can have view on other two but even the most vocal BJP hater can;t say BJP does caset politics.. That's what my line was BJP doesn't do divisive politics in Gujraat it's congress who is doing it... even if u go to whole india in terms of divisive politics BJP falls short of congress's colorful track record by some mile and more.. You rightly pointe Vajpayee pinted out it's for everyone despite his vote of support being critical.. What more one wants .. Similarlry I want Congressi to go to Assam and say thatstate is as much for Bihari as anyone else.. Anyway all said and done on caste-based divisive politices congress is guilty as charged and BJP is clean. You would like to ignore this one because that paints ur congress party black but I am not ignoring it..

Guest dada_rocks
Game set and match to Lurker. DR has been owned here !:D
manomhan singh kathghada mein aur sonia judge judge.. why even bother with this kind of justice charade:D

Guest dada_rocks
Not true , go and read your old unedited post ... Sure , Congress sucks and is wrong to align with regional parties like ASAm GAn parshad ! Heck , they are wrong to align with Muslim league and in supporting the Shariat ... and my condemnation is unconditional ... Now, let's see if you have the intestinal fortitude to extend the same courtesy and condemn BJP for aligning with Radical parties like Shiv Sena or Bajrang dal ... not your usual spin please...
BS in ur view telling why sthg happend is justification but it's not and if u have anythign beyond that do post here.. I want you to keep repeating this for a month at least like u do with Modi in every post then I wil do the honours.... Principally I am against regional politics ... Congrees was nahin is in alliance with Muslim league and Congress is in alliance with SIMI's parent party. But people like u will talk about Amr Singh instead when SIMI matter comes up who last anyone checked had no connection with any SIMI like organization whereas will conveniently forget Congress's elecotral alliance with them.. Bottomllien congress stink is of highest order beyond anyone in indian polity.. No doubt they all stink but I am supporting the party which stinks least.. at least on one count it's not divisive whihc is caste:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

Have u noticed u don't have even one word to say about ur party's mascot Sohrabuddin and talk about everything .. Btw we have establsihed all parties suck but congress sucks the most now tell me why do u then keep harping BJP sud lose and congress sud win in Gujraat.. Unless u have ur own party of saints in the fray there why this congress love..

BS in ur view telling why sthg happend is justification but it's not and if u have anythign beyond that do post here.. I want you to keep repeating this for a month at least like u do with Modi in every post then I wil do the honours.... Principally I am against regional politics ... Congrees was nahin is in alliance with Muslim league and Congress is in alliance with SIMI's parent party. But people like u will talk about Amr Singh instead when SIMI matter comes up who last anyone checked had no connection with any SIMI like organization whereas will conveniently forget Congress's elecotral alliance with them.. Bottomllien congress stink is of highest order beyond anyone in indian polity.. No doubt they all stink but I am supporting the party which stinks least.. at least on one count it's not divisive whihc is caste:two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Hilarious stuff ! BTW , I was criticizing your pal Big B for aligning with SIMI vis a vis Amar Singh /M Yadav in retaliation to your accusation of the great khan .... SRK over AB any day and twice on sunday ...

Have u noticed u don't have even one word to say about ur party's mascot Sohrabuddin and talk about everything .. Btw we have establsihed all parties suck but congress sucks the most now tell me why do u then keep harping BJP sud lose and congress sud win in Gujraat.. Unless u have ur own party of saints in the fray there why this congress love..
When did I say that ?

Guest dada_rocks

Big B got exonerated from court bTW.. have u criticised congress if not why if yes where.. Again another wuestion remains why ain;t u campaiging against congress when we have just established they are the stinkiest on every count.. Why this conevenitn silence over then and hammering of lother.. Another tidbits for u to chew.. u might feel smug by saying all are crooks and keeping ursle fallof whihc u basically not do just say whenever it's conveneint.. but let us assume that u have that stance still u remain a useless idealist.. Yes there is no use for these individual;s in polity. Politics nowhere is devil vs god it;s always lesser devil vs bigger devil so u it's obvious there will be shortcoming on both sides.. Matter is who is bigger devil rather biggest in this case. It's clear as day congressi have left no vice-tactices alone to get to power and are neck depe in bed with anti-national terrorist supporter organizations like SIMI.. To me that's bigger issue than a thackrey mouthign some word againt none-marathi.. SRK terrorist sympathiser over AB : mubarak ho u have shown u are congresis again u can keep denying that it hardly matters:D

Guest dada_rocks
My party ..Huh ? You have lost your marbles ... I am an independent !
Yes independent like Rajdepe sardesaai. Just go browse through how many times u have spoken against congress iin the race of thsi election.. If u find it zero don;t be surprised that's what the actual number is.. u are congressi like those media minions who wwear the facade of independence but even a child can tell what they are..:D

Guest dada_rocks
When did I say that ?
Every time criticsing BJP and keepign mum over congress on elctoral debate issue is precisely that.. Again u can keep denying it hardly matters:D