ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

ye ho kya raha hai :mad: koi jaldi se mujhe top 5 se bahar karao :hitler: top per bilkul bhi accha feel nahi hota hai :((
STFU!!! No one is gonna buy that anymore! :mad::finger: This crying has gone on too long, you cry and continue to do well. We will crush you now, no mercy. Your a terrible terrible ss. This was just a purple patch. Fluking doesn't last. You know nothing about this sport.
100 point ka gap aur itanaa hallaaa.:hmmm: :finger: Smith roj roj double century nahi maaregaa
:hysterical: You've had your little beginners luck lol You've already punched above your weight. props for that. now back to where noobs like you should be :haha: You know yourself that your knowledge can never be comparable to a seasoned ss. You know nothing about cricket...not on our level. And in the back of your mind you know you've already ridden your luck. All the best, your doing pretty well for a rookie. You may win something by end of next year. :nice:
ye ho kya raha hai :mad: koi jaldi se mujhe top 5 se bahar karao :hitler: top per bilkul bhi accha feel nahi hota hai :((
Don't you make that sad face here! No sympathies, no letting up our guard this time. We will ensure to send you back crying....actually. The top ain't a place for no chokers or faint of heart. Only the apex predators like KXIP belong here. :bigboss:
mere aur apne beech difference increase kar :poink: next test mein Bell, Lyth , Anderson ko le lena team m :agree:
Game 3 is the game 5. Game 3 is bigger than game 5. Game 3 decides the winner. It is bigger than anything. And look at this guy, looking for the easy way out. Game 3 will go to the guy who wants it most, not the guy looking for the easy way out. Anyways sid, I always felt tests was not really your forte. You were fantastic in ODI's and T20's. Just a bit behind in tests. In time it can improve I suppose. Hopefully it does. You can't keep fluking like first 2 tests always now can you. :winky:
chal theek hai next match me teri aur watt lagadeta hu :nice:
What do you think this is some sort of ****ing game? Trying to troll to get away from the heat? Well your only gonna feel more and more pressure. No one is gonna let down their guard and buy that troll bs this time. Your gonna feel the pressure and your going to crack because of it. All the worst :two_thumbs_up:
KPXI ki watt lagado Sid :cheer: sab ke sab milkar iski aisi watt lagado ki ise LKC bhi na mile :orderorder:
Knows nothing about the Ashes. Playing for fun. Sees SS as a "game". Whereas I know more, Im more talented, Im hungry...I can see that going down well for you. Like I said, you've ran your mouth and rode your luck. It won't last...:winky:
STFU!!! No one is gonna buy that anymore! :mad::finger: This crying has gone on too long, you cry and continue to do well. We will crush you now, no mercy. Your a terrible terrible ss. This was just a purple patch. Fluking doesn't last. You know nothing about this sport.
nahi yaar sach me, top per bilkul maza nahi ata :(( bottom me reh kar tum sab ki watt lagane me jo maza hai o jeetne me kahan :dance: yahi to mai chahta hu ki tum meri watt lagao to mai wapas se tumhari watt lagao :ohyeah: