ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Cricketweb is being used for the Ashes this year. No cricinfo comp so far and with only 5 days left may not be one at all. Join in. :cheer: You guys know the drill: League name: ICF Ashes SS- England 2015 Competition Key: 1435926523 http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/joinusercompetition.php If you are a noob (ie. sabby/SLICKR): 1) Join Cricketweb 2) Create team for Ashes 3) Click User Comp- Join, then insert league details provided at top to successfully join. ICF members only of course. Point scoring rules (see test matches): http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/pointssummary.php#Test FAQ's (new players make sure you read through this and points summary thoroughly): www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/faq.php Donations: 1) 1T- Anonymous (zakk) 2) 1T- sscomp 3) 1T- Scarface Donations now closed, prizes have been announced :orderorder: Prizes: Champion: 1.6 T Runner up: 800 B 3rd: 500 B Best debutant: 100 B (Plus anymore recieved for top 3 or LKC) LKC: $225

OK Joined it. :--D Now xfr My Moniez to my account :orderorder:
Good luck on your SS debut!! And yes money will be transferred if your finishing in top 3. :dance: Make sure you read through both FAQ's and Points summary, links provided above. It will clear any doubts/queries you may have. All the best. :two_thumbs_up: And be prepared for sledging, and also dishing some out yourself :giggle::winky:
Let this continue for Australia leg as well plz Add up the points and declare a mega winner. 5 matches are not enough.
That's exactly what cricinfo did last time. I haven't yet seen an SS from them this time. btw is the Aus leg this year like last time? It will be difficult to combine points however given there is no cricinfo comp like last time because we may have new players coming in just for the Aus leg. They will basically have no chance to win...
That's exactly what cricinfo did last time. I haven't yet seen an SS from them this time. btw is the Aus leg this year like last time? It will be difficult to combine points however given there is no cricinfo comp like last time because we may have new players coming in just for the Aus leg. They will basically have no chance to win...
Let their be individual leg prizes as well... One mega champ.
Let their be individual leg prizes as well... One mega champ.
That's a good idea but I just looked at the fixtures, no Aus Ashes this year unless Im mistaken. So it will be at the end of 2016...so much can change by then, many posters may not even be here. But let's get this done, keep a record of the points anyway so then who knows we may end up combining it :two_thumbs_up: