ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Abey traitor' date=' andhar LKC ka kushi hai lekin bahar Ind-Sl series ko jeetne ko bol raha hai :finger:[/quote'] arre yaar ye sab isi liye hai ki tum zyada josh me akar scarry ki watt lagado wahan per :winky: I am with you only :friends:
:omg: lagta hai ye aaj yahan ka galti se raasta bhool gaya :woot: kabhi kabhi galti se post bhi karliya karo SS ke thread me :winky: thanks :icflove:
Over the last few days I have observed zakk's posts and I think I know how to beat him. If no one posts in SS thread, if no one trolls in SS thread I think it may be a weakness for zakk because it frustrates him. This is definitely a tactic to use to stop zakk. :hmmm: Even the best batsmen can't continuously score 100's. Teams analyse and find a weakness. I believe I may have found one to end zakk purple patch.
Over the last few days I have observed zakk's posts and I think I know how to beat him. If no one posts in SS thread, if no one trolls in SS thread I think it may be a weakness for zakk because it frustrates him. This is definitely a tactic to use to stop zakk. :hmmm: Even the best batsmen can't continuously score 100's. Teams analyse and find a weakness. I believe I may have found one to end zakk purple patch.
arre ye to ekdam galat baat hai :sniffle: aise bakwaas ideas mat do inhe :mad:
means you have gone mad :giggle: your mind is not working properly :hehe: and if SSC wins that IND v SL SS then it may become worse :haha: satak means satak yaar :nice:
I am going to pick every out of form player and give my self the best chance to win by selecting players no one but me will have :agree: Im only 300 off.
I am going to pick every out of form player and give my self the best chance to win by selecting players no one but me will have :agree: Im only 300 off.
and I am only 360 :haha: I will pick Sanga, Dhawan, Vijay and Saha so that you get better chance to win this game :nice: