Who Owns The Media in India -- Exposing Dhimmi Indian Media

sandtest

Regardless it seems quite funny that BJP, and its fans, have fallen on the same agenda as Islamic terrorists - every media is against us?
Not really, your comparison with Islamic terrorists is both disgusting and and sad --since you are an Indian. Islamists do not say "every" media, they say "western Media" is against us......and here we are talking about our own "Gharelu" Desi media. You will see the difference clearly if you know a few media sources in islamic countries...let me tell you a few names -- Al Arabia, Al Watan (saudi based) Al Jazeera (Qatar based), Khaleej Times, Gulf News (Dubai based), Peninsula etc. all these media sources you will be hard pressed to find Islamists criticizing them. On contrary Al Qaeda like deadly organizations prefer the No.1 channel in Gulf --- i.e. Al Jazeera. These Muslim country medias during Prophet cartoon episode published news highlighting all demonstrations and unity of Ummah in positive way....unlike our p-sec media in Ram-setu or karunanidhi questioning Ram's existence issue. So your attempt to spin and show BJP as Islamists is not working here.:sad_smile:

Not really, your comparison with Islamic terrorists is both disgusting and and sad --since you are an Indian. Islamists do not say "every" media, they say "western Media" is against us......and here we are talking about our own "Gharelu" Desi media.
Really? So you are telling me that Islamists have a fascination for Indian media? Unless Indian media is also a Western media? Islamists have issues with EVERY media except those who are sympathetic with them. Same with BJP fans. Why else would you club Indian Express with say CNN-IBN? Either because you have not done your homework and did a cut and paste job. Or because IE does not only include a Arun Shourie but also Shekhar Gupta who comes across as "progressive-secular" to many BJP brigand. So yes for BJP fans it is either our way or high way. By the by just as you have compiled the list of "dhimmi" media up above, could you kindly also give a list of those media that you consider above such gimmick? I would be interested in seeing such a list. xxx

Really? So you are telling me that Islamists have a fascination for Indian media? Unless Indian media is also a Western media?
No this is your conclusion.....I am trying to convey ONE simple message. Islamic countries have their own media and our country has our own Indian media. However the major difference is that -- Islamic countries media will never show Islam in bad light--they will always represent their religion as something made up of peace,love and all those BS. This is why Islamists hardly criticize their media and vent their frustration towards western and other kuffar medias. heck in Islamic countries you criticize the great "religion of Pecae" and your newspaper can kiss goodbyee with immediate effect and editor/owner will be sent for lifetime imprisonment. On Contrary we have great "sikoolar" Indian media as listed above....they will not only criticize Hinduism but also will openly debate that Is Shri Ram a matter of "faith"??....Not surprising na -- Lurker guru....how disgusting that in India itself Shri Ram's existence is questioned and we anglicized Indian elites pat each other for being "sikoolar". Question --- Can the same media debate that IS Jesus a matter of faith?? ...Or Is Muhammad a matter of faith??....Did Muhammad really receive Quran from God or was it only his fantansy?? Is debating this not "secularism"?? Behold and Lo!....reporters like Sagarika Goose and Burkhaa Dutt will carefully twist the word by terming Ram Setu as "superstition" rather than Faith.
By the by just as you have compiled the list of "dhimmi" media up above, could you kindly also give a list of those media that you consider above such gimmick? I would be interested in seeing such a list.
I will give you that list once that media group proves itslef to be Nationalist. Nationalism is the need of the hour.......however with past experience, I find Daily-Pioneer as less dhimmified...but sadly it's not published from Maharashtra and one can read it on internet. Also there are Columnists like Swapan Dasgupta and B. Raman (for defense and startegic issues) who write without any PCness.

Guest dada_rocks

RecentlY Rajeev had posted a link detailing what u have writtten in OP. For gettinf further idea about how these guys run their campiang along with some foreing=-funded NGO like Teesta's read Sundaram's book 'NGOs, Activists and Foreign Funds: Anti-Nation Industry'

Guest dada_rocks
In case those who have missed, CNN-IBNs Rajdeep fartdesai's wife, Sagarika Ghosh --- watch her in this video to know how she is spreading hatred and anti-nationalistic sentiments through this -- http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/53017/special-inside-moditva-the-reality-of-brand-modi.html As expected, Modi bashing from Ms Ghosh. ..and there is a really cheap attack on Gujaratis by Ms. Ghosh. Towards the end of first clip she goes "In 1999 Kargil war the higest no of donations came from Gujarat. Pragmatic, business minded Gujaratis like to fight proxy wars. They don't actually fight. There are few Gujaratis in the army, instead they pay others to fight for them." Someone needs to reply strongly to this lady. I am shocked, this report is worse than I expected even from her.
Bit$h, sorry madam u deserve this epithet.. Why should not Gujraat govt ban ibnlive for this kind of langauge.. Can someone ask had this bit$h even donated money I know she or her ilk doesn't have cajones to fight even an ant so won't question her on that..

When u have nothign to add to a debate silence is an option u see:D
Bhaisaheb, I don't agree with the OP necessarily . Why do you guys always feel that any media stream be it magazines , newspaper , tv , internet websites etc which does not air your views or meet your stringent hindutva agenda automatically gets classified as Dhimmi , anti-national etc. And even if CCN-IBN is guilty as charged, it is not as if BJP, VHP etc have coffers empty and can't sponsor their own mouthpiece news media to counter CNN-IBN. I see the same trend even here. We have the right wing Foxnews which keep blasting CNN as left wing anti-national network. Heck we have fox anchors like Bill O reilly who routinely blast CNN , New York Times , moveon.org for being radical left , anti -government , terrorist -sympathizer yada yada yada . Get the fdrift mate . Sour grapes anyone ?

Guest dada_rocks
Even if we indoctrinated Indians try to ignore the communist link, we can't ignore the fact behind the Magazine -- India-today. Since college days I use to be an avid reader of this magazine, back then they use to publish a lot of interviews of BJP-RSS leaders and artricles reflecting Nationalistic sentiments. Ever since NDTV has taken over this magazine their tone has changed drastically and left leaning.
Point is why don't well meaning BJP group buy some of these organizations or start their own. We need some hard-hitting channel like FOX u will see the constitutional amednment in no time.. I was apalled to see not even a single advertisement of BJP on these channels.. How could that be in a democratic country like India where EC struts around uphloding Aachar Sanhita. one channel named S1 sound like less politically correct I guess there is still hope. Bjp/RSS etc should take note Bajrang dal type counter-hooliganism doesn't work in this day and age. Prop some channel flood it with high-profile people and let us get into the business of opinion shaping whihc is congress/communist bastion so far.

Guest dada_rocks
Bhaisaheb, I don't agree with the OP necessarily . Why do you guys always feel that any media stream be it magazines , newspaper , tv , internet websites etc which does not air your views or meet your stringent hindutva agenda automatically gets classified as Dhimmi , anti-national etc. And even if CCN-IBN is guilty as charged, it is not as if BJP, VHP etc have coffers empty and can't sponsor their own mouthpiece news media to counter CNN-IBN. I see the same trend even here. We have the right wing Foxnews which keep blasting CNN as left wing anti-national network. Heck we have fox anchors like Bill O reilly who routinely blast CNN , New York Times , moveon.org for being radical left , anti -government , terrorist -sympathizer yada yada yada . Get the fdrift mate . Sour grapes anyone ?
If u have anythign to dispute the factual claim of OP then provide it; otherwise u know howmuch value i add to your personal feeling opinion etc:D PS:an indepednetn unbiassed media's job is not to block the point of opposition last time I chekced that was called impartiality I guess when i pointed out how no media has BJP ad even then u thought it was nothing problematic..

If u have anythign to dispute the factual claim of OP then provide it; otherwise u know howmuch value i add to your personal feeling opinion etc:D PS:an indepednetn unbiassed media's job is not to block the point of opposition last time I chekced that was called impartiality I guess when i pointed out how no media has BJP ad even then u thought it was nothing problematic..
Now who is adding useless one liners !:D

Guest dada_rocks

For instance headlines will be: Rahul Gandhi matches war of words of Modi Modi spews hindutva virtrilocs. One can tell what the anchor is trying to achieve.. Their naked bias was on display when on development front particualrly on Jyoti-gram where more or less all villages have been given 24/7 electricity. They found some village somewhere which unfortunately missed the Jyoti-gram and whole day kept airing story of that village If this is not yello biassed journalism then only god knows what is.

Guest dada_rocks
Really? So you are telling me that Islamists have a fascination for Indian media? Unless Indian media is also a Western media? Islamists have issues with EVERY media except those who are sympathetic with them. Same with BJP fans. Why else would you club Indian Express with say CNN-IBN? Either because you have not done your homework and did a cut and paste job. Or because IE does not only include a Arun Shourie but also Shekhar Gupta who comes across as "progressive-secular" to many BJP brigand. So yes for BJP fans it is either our way or high way. By the by just as you have compiled the list of "dhimmi" media up above, could you kindly also give a list of those media that you consider above such gimmick? I would be interested in seeing such a list. xxx
Indian express's editor Shekhar Gupta goes to Pakistan and assures his audience there that he will make sure NDA loses.. U have pretty wrong notion about Shekhar Chupta:D

As I said silence is always an option:D
Seriously though , let's see "hard hitting " Foxnews contribution to world peace and it's got to be true because FOX is saying .. 1. Iraq war is noble cause because it is for the freedom of Iraqi people . 2. Saddam has WMD's which he can magically ignite in 45 minutes ... 3. Jesus wants Israel to be protected through Bush .. 4. CNN is devil and their anchors are satanic cult .. 5. 9-11 was caused by Iraq ... and so on . Get the drift mate , and please stop trying to legislate a private channel like CNN-IBN. I would rather that BJP had it's own channel to blur CNN-IBN . That would make sense. Until then , follow your own medicine , switch the channels , don't watch CNN-IBN !

Guest dada_rocks

Again u have lost ur marble what FOX is saying is moot point being raised is the presence of level playing field in india media.. If u had enough sense u wud have known that FOX is not under debate here FOX just serves the purpose of putting point across. I advice you to go through some debate 101 ,provided if u are not doing this topic-change deliberately if u are even then u need to hone that skill further at least if u intend to sneek it through unnoticed in my presence.. not happening..

Again u have lost ur marble what FOX is saying is moot point being raised is the presence of level playing field in india media.. If u had enough sense u wud have known that FOX is not under debate here FOX just serves the purpose of putting point across. I advice you to go through some debate 101 ,provided if u are not doing this topic-change deliberately if u are even then u need to hone that skill further at least if u intend to sneek it through unnoticed in my presence.. not happening..
Take it easy DR ! I am just trying to educate you through analogy ... your knowledge or the lack of it about world affairs is baffling .. so I intend to educate you ... don't worry I will be patient ..