Modi versus Chalta hai

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Phir pagal ho gaya kya? Where did I equate Indira with India? Agar kiya hai to dikhao warna faltoo ka bakwaas nahin. As for you not beleiving in the story, feel free to be ignorant. I have mentioned those instances before and I have also suggested that take it with a grain of salt since I have read them from book and not some online media. So yes if you dont want to accept it feel free to reject it, why are you putting words in my mouth? Fascination ki hadh. Okay answer this for me please. Who said the following, "Indira is Durga".
Isi lliye kahte hain tumor KR likhate waqt sonchate nahin ho ki kis ka jabab likh rahe hain.. I asked u what did India got from arafat ur answer was indira gandhi was infomred about impending danger.. .. i didn't ask what indira got.. Book mein likha gaya to ho gai patthar ki lakir.. who are u some ganwaar in village who thinks every printed word comes from god himself.. I give flyign a fcuk whether it is right or wrong Indira alive or dead hardly matters particualrlry indira who was near her expirty date with her limited capability of governance to start with.. I am interested in what india got so far I see zero rather negative column seems to be heavily stacked given the friendship we cud have had with israel didn't materialize then .. Yes who cares who said what, just because Vajpayeeji said Indira is durga doesn't mean anythign he is poet and given to flowery extempore in the heat of moment and 71 was one such incident .. to defend indira gandhi based on those words is like drowning person clutching on straw

I have always said, NAMO is definately a Prime Minister material. We a need a PM who without fear of anything goes ahead preserving Indian interests first before it becomes too late. (that Vatican controlled Sonia Manio has already gained total control of our nation). After Sardar Patel (also from Gujarat) we have found a true successor of him in NAMO, the fearless approach of NAMO remind us of Sardar Patel. It would be loss of India and we Indians, if NAMO doesn't make it PM. Leaders like him are not born in every decade.

Yes who cares who said what' date=' just because Vajpayeeji said Indira is durga doesn't mean anythign he is poet and given to flowery extempore in the heat of moment and 71 was one such incident .. to defend indira gandhi based on those words is like drowning person clutching on straw[/quote'] Errr not so fast DR. Again, I ask you. Q1 ) Who said - Indira is Durga. Q2) What is the status of Durga in Hindu mythology. Chalo short and to the point answer do :giggle: