A doctor from Bihar was the sole cause for the de-recognition of MBBS degree by UK: R

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://bihartimes.com/news07/Dec/18dec3.html Patna, (Bihar Times): Doctors of Bihar have strongly resented Union health minister, Anbumani Ramadoss’s remarks that a doctor from Bihar was the sole cause for the de-recognition of MBBS degree by United Kingdom. He made these remarks while addressing American Association of Physicians of Indian origin meet in New Delhi on Friday. A sizeable number of people burnt his effigies on Monday demanding his removal. According to the president of the Indian Medical Association, Dr Ajay Kumar, who incidentally comes from Bihar a single doctor cannot be the sole cause for the de-recognition. The honourable minister should either produce documents to support his claims or apologise to all the doctors and the Bihari community. The doctors from Bihar are not only extremely upset but are of the view that the Union minister is making irresponsible comments. First, he wanted to divide the medical community using caste as a weapon and now, he is instigating regionalism among the doctors, Dr Kumar Harsh, president of the Resident Doctors Association, All India Institute of Medical Sciences said

Guest dada_rocks

Who says things like this in manner of jest and then to go on and repeat it . Cabinet ministers sud show soome class. Lalooji is quiet wonder why:giggle:

Who says things like this in manner of jest and then to go on and repeat it . Cabinet ministers sud show soome class. Lalooji is quiet wonder why:giggle:
He will be. $aale ki apni betiyan have become Doctors. Had he not been CM they would not have qualified even for Unani medicine..:((

Guest dada_rocks

They didn't just qualify but they topped medical school......... Badi wali beti ki tasveer dekha hamne this year chhath mein boy her girth is two times rabri devi's:haha:..

They didn't just qualify but they topped medical school......... Badi wali beti ki tasveer dekha hamne this year chhath mein boy her girth is two times rabri devi's:haha:..
Haan magar dekhne mein theek hai :D Bas maang beech se faad deti hai like Rameez Raja :(( Yeah his daughters were topping medical exams in Bihar. My elder brother was in PMCH at the time and I remember him being so pi$$ed because Laloo's daughter would top constantly. One day he came home frustrated and basically lashed at my Dad cos my Dad refused to do any "pairavee" for him. Padhne mein he was quite good but thanks to all the pairavees of other he would come lot lower in ranks. Irony is that he left AFMC, Poone for PMCH! No wonder he always regretted it. :((

Guest dada_rocks
http://patnadaily.com/picture_news/11%202007/Nov%2016%202007/slides/IMGA0016.html ye rahi lalooji ki badki bitiya http://patnadaily.com/picture_news/11%202007/Nov%2016%202007/slides/IMGA0050.html ye rahe lalooji with n number of kudwar lagta hai poore bihar ke badlae yahin arak dete hain.. http://patnadaily.com/picture_news/11%202007/Nov%2016%202007/slides/IMGA0030.html ye rahi lalooji ke yet to married bitiya log.. any yadav ( too bad those dhong of casteless society is just dhong u will have to be yadav) eligible candidate lapak lo isse achchaa mauka nahin milega.. PMCH ka reputation aaj se 30 saal pahle aur bhi achchha tha .. hamaar kaka BHU chhod ke wahan admission liya rahe.. People leave AFMC because AFMC expects you to join military if I am not mistaken then they do have some sort of bond to that effect which students have to sign

ye rahi lalooji ke yet to married bitiya log.. any yadav ( too bad those dhong of casteless society is just dhong u will have to be yadav) eligible candidate lapak lo isse achchaa mauka nahin milega..
Rahne do bhai. The way these girls get fat after marriage, lagta hai ekdam maa pe gayin hain!
PMCH ka reputation aaj se 30 saal pahle aur bhi achchha tha .. hamaar kaka BHU chhod ke wahan admission liya rahe.. People leave AFMC because AFMC expects you to join military if I am not mistaken then they do have some sort of bond to that effect which students have to sign
Yes PMCH reputation was quite stellar. Then again most of Bihar institutes were respected 25-30 years back. Patna Science College used to be one of the naami college of the countries, Patna University in general was good. Heck I have heard some great stories about Patna Engineering College too, specially Civil branch. And yes AFMC had a bond back then. My brother was fine with it. My Dad, who had accompanied him for counselling, saw it all first hand and got a little nervous. Later of course he regretted it. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

U don't qualify to start with, one has to be yadavji otherwise wahin haal hoga jo BIT Mesra mein us bechare ladke ke sath hua kisi din kahin pe lash milegi...I can tell u ain't legendary God krishna' progeny:D

Guest dada_rocks

Can't be proven but u can say it with 400% surity.. sala idiot launde ko itaan pata nahin tha what it means getitng cosy with laloo's daughter.. Poor guy was delhi-bred ground-reality se bekhabar... Ladki ke chakkar mein jaan ganwanewale mujhe sabse bare bewkoof lagate hain.. They sud all be reminded of that once batti gul sari ak jaisi hain dictum.. Ak problmeatic sample hai to easy sample pe jaosal;a jaan ganwane ki kya zaroorat hai ladkiyon ke liye..

Ladki ke chakkar mein jaan ganwanewale mujhe sabse bare bewkoof lagate hain..
So long as the girl is willing to do the same I have no problems with it. I dont have any respect for guys who fall for a girl and are willing to do anything when the same sentiments are not exactly entertained by the girl.

Phir main donon ko maha-dhakakn ka khitab de dunga....
यह इश्क नहीं आसान, बस इतना समझ लीजिये एक आग का दरिया है और डूब के जाना है Ghalib is Ghalib afterall :hatsoff:

Doobo maro phir...... Ishq kya hai 2-3 saal mein bhoot utad jaata hai.. agar koi aur dhundh liya to usse bhi jaldi utad jayegi:D
Guru, woh 2-3 saal mein aadmi ek umr gujaar leta hai janaab. Jyaada romantic nahin hona chahta abhi at work but dil ki lagi ka koi muqabla nahin :hatsoff: