The Year 2008 For GOD...

SachDan

@jf.. I was expecting that:giggle: But mate..u can't hide the reality. Cricket in India is as popular and that u n me is hooked to cyberworld discussing cricket..is all coz of one tiny little man from Mumbai.
ROFL!!! :haha: Cricket in India was not popular when Kapil, Gavaskar played. Not popular when Azhar and co played. Only popular coz of one tiny man. ok.
Guest HariSampath

Dan.....here is one for you, mebbe u should change your signature... :pray: Our Bonzer, Who art from Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Fame. Thy Hundred come. Thy Will be Ton, in Perth and all over Earth. Give us this day our daily Thread. And forgive Thy worshippers trespasses, as we forgive those bashers who trespass against Thou. And lead us not as a Test Nation, but deliver us from that evil. Oh man.

Guest HariSampath

Dravid : on the offside first there is God then Saurav Ganguly Ganguly : heard that Sachin ?, Rahul himself.. Sachin : Relax Dada, rahul was just setting the field, now come and stand at second slip

Dan.....here is one for you, mebbe u should change your signature... :pray: Our Bonzer, Who art from Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Fame. Thy Hundred come. Thy Will be Ton, in Perth and all over Earth. Give us this day our daily Thread. And forgive Thy worshippers trespasses, as we forgive those bashers who trespass against Thou. And lead us not as a Test Nation, but deliver us from that evil. Oh man.
Ok, you have school pledge for school boy Tendulkar :D
Guest HariSampath

Sachin = very good batsman, role model for younger generation, a sportsperson who had put India's cricket on the worldmap in last decade. God of cricket = He Himself ( PBUH ) ( boy from Bowral )

Guest HariSampath

A Sachin fan's meeting with another fan I was walking across a bridge one day and I saw a man standing on a ledge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there's so much to live for." "Like what?" "Well, are you a cricket fan?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Indian or paki ?" "Indian." "Me too! Are you a Sachin fan or Dada fan?" "Sachin." "Me too! Are you Sachin ODI fan or tests ?" "Sachin ODI fan." "Wow, me too! Are you Sachin ODI fans pre 1997 or post 1997 "post 1997" "Me too. Are you Sachin ODI fan of sharjah 1998 or Sachin ODI fan of WC 2003 " He said, "Sachin ODI fan of Sharjah 1998." "wow, are you Sachin ODI fan of Sharjah 1998, qualifying century against Aus chapter?" "er...no, I am Sachin ODI fan of Sharjah 1998 finals century against Aus chapter" I said, "Die,SRT basher scum!!" And pushed him off the bridge. ( adaptation from a Christian heretic joke :-) )