3000 killed: 23 years 10+ commission and no. of total conivction just 13

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

And people are supposed to believe that's justice delivered.. not buying this crap, let us dig Rajeev Gandhi's grave put him on trial too along with Tytler and Kamalnath.. Apparently a granthi on hidden camera is lying and Tytler's words are gospel.

Guest dada_rocks

You got to watch this suddenly that aggressive tone is gone prejudice is gone anchors are acting unbiassed truth seeker .. Journalistic integrity is at display.. Same bunch of clowns would not let anybody talk if predicament involves BJP.. keep passing one after another judgemental remark without rhyme or reason.. But here they are suddenly unbiassed reporter the way they sud be all the time............Still I am pleasantly surprised that they at least questioned Tytler.. I guess journey of thousand miles starts with single step....

Guest dada_rocks

What modi did u can see in Gujarata ka sach I can see you have given that thread a miss.. here we are talking about Sikh pogrom this is pogrom in strict sense because not even a single bullet ewas fired by police and not even single hindu was killed by sikhs.. Why did u exonerate ur congressi PM Rajeev gandhi u know his alleged crime is same as Modi's When a tree falls earth shakes.. rajeev gandhi Action has reaction ......Modi

Guest dada_rocks

Jagdish Tytler claims he was not presnt at the place of riot and that mean he is nto guilty.. IBNlive guys entertaining this premise.. how convenient..

Guest dada_rocks

Modi has long list of action contarary to what u wud like to belive to show for (1) Ordering army presence immediately ( In sikkh riot all happend under the nose of army cantonement was just next door all that was need to drive them into action was one phone call) (2) Giving shhot at sight order to his poice and which resulted into poice firing deaths mostly of hindus in fact total tool is 3:1 all the signs of riot as opposed to massacre IN sikh riots nothing of this sort happend not een single bullet was fired not even single hindu died due to police firing or otherwise (3)Jagdish tytler has been accused by someone that he was seen directign mob. In fact even case was registered against him and witness claim they were threatened hence turned hostile.. Forget about witness turnign hostile noone has so far has come up with any accusation whihc du result into registration of case.. His case if at all is similar to Rajeev gandhi. If u want to know more do read Gujraat ka sach.. All that I have claimed are verfiable facts..

Guest dada_rocks

I guess middle finger from Gujrat to these channles and Modi's attempt to show what these channles are for has drove some sense to ibnlive at least http://www.ibnlive.com/blogs/sagarikaghose/223/2683/the-politics-of-seeing.html this article tells the story They have attempted albeit very reluctantly with ample dose of justification thrown in to at least give some media space to some stories which Narendra Modi pointed out how they have bene systematically giving a miss.