Gujarat poll results

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Sala riot riot riot chilal raha hai last five years mein riot or terror or any suhc incident killed just one person in gujaraat .. heck in a country where 30% part is under naxalism bomb blast goes off every month sounds like peace-centre to me:two_thumbs_up:

Guest dada_rocks

He is rock star in urban India already.. just go and read comments on articles on english media u will see 90% are pro Modi.... U never know abhi PM door hai may be after five years

Guest dada_rocks

Dude he did his best to control the riots has kept Gujraat quiet in his state muslims are most proseprus.. he is dong what is needed.. question is whether psec brigade will stop being brick-head or not.. He delivers on development .. and yes PS: don't get fooled whenever godhara happens no matetr who is in power no force on thsi face of earth can stop post-godhara.. It has nothign to do wiht Modi. yes if there is some Modi then it will remain contained otherwise it mwould go to 3-4000 death like anti-sikh delhi riot style.. Not even single bullet would be fired to contain the riot yada yadad.. Modi rocks I am planning to change my handle to Modi rocks:two_thumbs_up:

Dude he did his best to control the riots has kept Gujraat quiet in his state muslims are most proseprus.. he is dong what is needed.. question is whether psec brigade will stop being brick-head or not..
Yeaaaa, righhhhhhhht !

Guest dada_rocks

Go check the Gujaraat ka sach and tell me what else he could have done.. I see u have bothered not to face the truth there because it's uncomofrtable and goes beyond the brian-washing u have suffered by english media

Rajnath Singh " It was the Cong that played Communal politics in Gujrat. Hindutva doesnt spread hatred amongst people. We will carry forward our agenda along with development" Clear indication that Hindutva is going to be a focus of he national election. Watch out India !

Guest dada_rocks

MM I wud request u to go through those points and tell me what else Modi wud have done.. We are a country where we take to killing each other on mere rumour of some cow has been kslaughtered or some pig meat has been thrown into some mosque.. In that india 50+ people are burnt alive surrounded by 2000+ people makign sure nonoe leaves the compartment u can imagine the anger.. HE did his best I still say.. otherwise tally wud have been 5-6000 muslim only death not a single shot fired ala anti-sikh rpogrom style.. U are free to cling on to what u believe but do visit the points raised in Gujaraat ka sach thread... It will abolish few myths like Modi gave three days to rioters unless february had 31 days nothign fo that sort happened army was called the same day and very next day flag march was on in certain secitons..

Got to admit ' date=' BJP has won fair and square , I am not going to buy any excuses from Congress ... they had their chance .. people have spoken loud and clear .. [b']they want Modi to be their CM and possibly PM of India ...
What Nonsense ! this isnt the first time leaders have swept state elections. If that be the case, Jyoti Basu should have been PM many times overs.

Guest dada_rocks

Jyoti Basu CPM has goonda-network that's the difference even the psec writers agree on that.. U can't murmur against them in bengal without risking ur life

The people of Gujarat who voted want him want him to be PM of India ... nothing wrong with that ...
The people who voted for Mayawati want her to be PM of India The pepple who voted for Karunanidhi want him to be PM of India The people who voted for Buddadheb want him to be PM of India The people who voted for Tarun Gogoi in assam want him to PM of India..