Congrats Harbhajan....250

talksport

Did Michael Holding take about 60 tests? Thats a little long for someone like him I would think. The number of wickets per test would probably put him last in the rank of West Indies greats then. I am sure Marshall and Garner have a better wickets/test ration. Colin Croft playd few tests but his wickets/test average is great and I would be surprised if Andy Roberts had a worse average. Maybe Holding's peak was for the fewest number of years.

Thanks BB. Yep Marshall/Garner/Roberts have more W/M ration than Holding. Colin Croft is one man missing, I beleive he took about 130 wickets in 25 or so tests. Interesting to see Bishop average 3.83 wickets per test, somehow I have always thought him to be better than that.

Excellent strike rate by Malcolm Marshall - 46.77 Only Shane Bond (38.97), Dale Steyn (39.6) and Stuart Clark (44.9), of the current crop are under that. To put those 4 in perspective: Waqar Younis: 43.5 Shoaib Akhtar: 45.75 Brett Lee: 51.6 Makhaya Ntini: 51.6 Glenn McGrath: 51.9 Stuart MacGill: 53.1 Muralitharan: 54.2 Wasim Akram: 54.6 Jason Gillespie: 54.9 Matt Hoggard: 55.3 Shane Warne: 57.4 Steve Harmison: 58 Shaun Pollock: 58.1 Zaheer: 61.3 Andy Flintoff: 63.7 Kapil Dev: 63.9 Javagal Srinath: 64 Anil Kumble: 64.3 Bhajji: 65 Chaminda Vaas: 65.8