Feel Sorry for Indian XI especially Jaffer

Today I went to watch the movie "Welcome" with my friends and the guy in the que behind us was Mr & Mrs Kathik , Mrs Jaffer but Wasim Jaffer was standing at a distance , he was on the phone and did not even look up. Kathik was behaving normally but we could notice that NOT even a single Indian even passed a smile at them even during the intermission people just looked at them and ignored. No requests for pictures or autographs. In the theatre they were in the row just in front of us . Welcome is not a great movie but had plenty of jokes. I did not see or hear Jaffer laugh even once. I'm not even sure if he was watching the movie or just looking at the screen. During the interval I started realizing that I was wrong , it does matter to these guys. I have never seen an Indian cricketer this sad. He was almost as sad and dejected as we all were after the defeat. I am posting this online to tell other fans that do not lose trust as these guys will do well one day. They do try their best and work much harder than we think. Hopefully one day these guys will rule the cricket world just like Aus or W Indies did in the past and if they don’t even then we should not lose respect for them because after all they are the best Indian XI. :isalute:

Well then did you get their autograph???? man, I met Wasim Akram once in Dubai - i spent like 30 minutes with him. Great guy :two_thumbs_up: Never met an Indian cricketer up close though :((
He was with his wife and looked pretty sad. I dont like taking autograpghs anyway. Its ok to have a small chat if they look relaxed else its better to leave them alone. I have met Hayden and Gilli , I actually asked them for directions to the ticket booth at the MCG 7-8 years ago.

play better and stay happy. Jaffer can only blame himself for getting out on both occasion with a RIDICULOUS shots. He is a classy player, but he has to perform on non flat tracks to confirm that he's got in him to be a good opener on any pitches.

Guest HariSampath

Jaffer, Karthik and wives must have seen the movie banner "Welcome" and thought that was the only place calling them after the game , and so went there :D

Jaffer' date=' Karthik and wives must have seen the movie banner "Welcome" and thought that was the only place calling them after the game , and so went there :D[/quote'] I wanted to laugh, but I think you are trying too hard ... :hahaha:trying to win back support on the board? :tomato:
Guest HariSampath
I wanted to laugh, but I think you are trying too hard ... :hahaha:trying to win back support on the board? :tomato:
see the score board of 1st test....maybe what I am saying could be true....judging by the fact NOBODY even wanted to have a word or two with our openers...and no question of me trying to "win back support"....after all, I post rather hard hitting stuff against most public opinion with no worry of what others say...everyone knows it ...living..go..get a life :D
Guest HariSampath
:finger: that was fun, now I really need to start planning for tomorrow night :D
why....is New year your only "lucky night" of the year ??? enjooooy :wink_smile: