Why I hate this time of the year

Guest dada_rocks

Woh jamaana gaya. Sorry I seem like a Relationship counsellor but yes those days are gone Sandeep. Aaj ki naari works and meets men of all ages. And yes she will flirt. Lets get this straight - Any women that has a sense of humour will flirt. The thing of course is that she should realize her boundary and stay within it(goes for men as well). Even if she is not working she has access to Internet, Emails, Cellphone etc etc. Trust me if she wants to indulge in hanky-panky she will. She has more options today and lets accept it females have lot more choices today be it personal or sexual.
Very very true that. Marriage doesnt mean there is a moratorium on flirting with the opposite sex. Where married or not, i think most men and women continue to flirt at various levels.

Tension mat le yaar chhori prabhaw daalti hai achcha dalti hai ham bhi fosla ke member rah chuke hain choori ko pata nahin phir bhi prabhaw aa gaya raha .. ab main batana nahin chahta hun wo sab kahaniyan ..
Bas yahin to gadbad kar rahe ho miyaan. My personal experience is that people loath to reveal themselves on web but at the same time Internet posters like reading personal experiences. In other words you would much rather read a personal anecdote about a Lurker than Lurker spitting out things outta his ar$e, but thats my opinion.
Match dekha poori raat, lunch skip kiya aaj.. sala bhukha depressed aadmi gutted nahin hoga to aur kya hoga.....
You have my sympathies. When I am gutted my friends tell me - Abbe shaadi kar le. In your case even that is not a valid advice :haha: Match watch dekhna band karo. There is nothing in it. Pahli taarekh to jaag ke match dekha? Ab saal bhar yehi karna :giggle::giggle:

Sandeep, that is seriously not a wise word to use against women. And what do you mean when you say " get accustomed and change themselves accordingly " ? Its about time you started seeing women on equal terms and give them their due respect man, seriously.
yaar its not about me...i am writing what i see around me in my society and in my friend circle.. actually Shri Amitabh used the world "Domesticated" for aishwarya..thats why i used it here... what i really mean with this is that...all those pubs and drinks..and discs..before marriage ..reduces drastically after marriage... and i am a firm believer of the saying that... "yatra naari pujyante..ramante tatra devta"...so don't take it out of context...i am saying generally it happens..

Guest dada_rocks
Woh jamaana gaya. Sorry I seem like a Relationship counsellor but yes those days are gone Sandeep. Aaj ki naari works and meets men of all ages. And yes she will flirt. Lets get this straight - Any women that has a sense of humour will flirt. The thing of course is that she should realize her boundary and stay within it(goes for men as well). Even if she is not working she has access to Internet, Emails, Cellphone etc etc. Trust me if she wants to indulge in hanky-panky she will. She has more options today and lets accept it females have lot more choices today be it personal or sexual. Which is why I said stick with someone who will stick with you. xxx
I say stick with who ur father picks:hysterical: Works like a charm..:D

yaar its not about me...i am writing what i see around me in my society and in my friend circle.. actually Shri Amitabh used the world "Domesticated" for aishwarya..thats why i used it here... what i really mean with this is that...all those pubs and drinks..and discs..before marriage ..reduces drastically after marriage... and i am a firm believer of the saying that... "yatra naari pujyante..ramante tatra devta"...so don't take it out of context...i am saying generally it happens..
I didnt mean to be so on-your-face dude, but trust me, the best way to earn respect is to give respect.

what i really mean with this is that...all those pubs and drinks..and discs..before marriage ..reduces drastically after marriage...
Just like people go to watch movies less and less as times roll by. Priorities in life changes Sandeep but dont think for a moment that people get domesticated. Do you know, for example, that this year Mumbai had to invite Private Investigators from other cities during time for Christmas and New Years because spouses wanted to keep tabs on what their significant other was upto? Few years back this was not even heard of. Think it this way. You work in IT, correct? Say you work with a married lady. Lets name her as Mrs. Shalini Shrivastava. Now do you call her as Mrs Shrivastava or Shalini on an everyday basis? Most likely the latter. If you were calling her by the former there would be a conscious tagging of her marital status. This was specially true in past generation where females worked with men in banks, schools and colleges. Today when they work in IT/BPO etc everything goes by first name and it may sound strange but that simple thing somehow can lead people to flirt without realizing. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Bas yahin to gadbad kar rahe ho miyaan. My personal experience is that people loath to reveal themselves on web but at the same time Internet posters like reading personal experiences. In other words you would much rather read a personal anecdote about a Lurker than Lurker spitting out things outta his ar, but thats my opinion. You have my sympathies. When I am gutted my friends tell me - Abbe shaadi kar le. In your case even that is not a valid advice :haha: Match watch dekhna band karo. There is nothing in it. Pahli taarekh to jaag ke match dekha? Ab saal bhar yehi karna :giggle::giggle:
Kuchh khas nahin hai us kahaniyon mein is liye bhi main nahin batata sala ye love-guru sab ke bich main chhota dikh jaunga:hysterical: Ye FOSLA wali story mein kuchh dam nahin hota is liye nahin batata hun.. Bas itana samajh lo us madam ka bhi religious affiliation islam hi tha...:haha: Match, well 134/6 sala bhulte bhulate time lagega..

Ye FOSLA wali story mein kuchh dam nahin hota is liye nahin batata hun.. Bas itana samajh lo us madam ka bhi religious affiliation islam hi tha...:haha:
Abbe thora detail do bhai. The devil is in the details. Issi baat pe ke true story suno. Kissa tab ka hai when I was in Bombay. This happened within months of my passing out from RIT. There was this girl, very outgoing, who was a close friend of me in college. We were both posted in Bombay. Phir dheere dheere kaam mein busy ho gaye and we short of drifted away. Ek din aisa hua ke I ran into her in Kandivali Thakur complex. She had changed so much! Almost aged 5 years in 5 months, poochne pe pata chala ke she fell in love with a guy who loved her to death too aur yeh religious angle aa gaya. I didnt quite know what to say. Anyway we sat down and were having anda-bhurji by a roadstall when an auto stops and a chap comes out and starts threatening this girl. Mera mijaaz thora charh gaya and so maine usse dho diya. She kept stopping me and I was furious at her as well. Baad mein bahut bola ke bhai if you had to stop someone you should stop him, why are you holding me back? Which is when she told me the chap was his boyfriends's brother. Phir uske saath gaya uske bf ke ghar. Larke ke abbaji ko larki behad pasand thi, bas qalima parwaana baaki tha. The girl obviously rejected. Is baar chaku-talwaar nikalta uske pahle main aa gaya usse lekar. She took a deputation to US. Wonder where she is now. This reminds me to send her a email. :thumbs_up: xxx

Guest dada_rocks
How much dowry DR ? I know of guys who take upto 1 crore in dowry for a masters degree. You PhD right ?
You guys must think I am a liar.. how many times u will ask this question.. told u my dowry consists of (1) Ring: $5000 (2) Watch: $5000 (3)Couple of suits few shoes that's all. (4) My wife's khatara Beetle jo wo leke aai aur mujhe chhune nahin deti hai Yes PhD ( Bihar mein PhD ka matlab hai ur value goes down:haha:), I too got offered 55 lakh but the girl didn't pass my mother's complexion test:haha:. Gori bahu chahiye sabko:haha:

arre..bhai..the real thing is lost in all this.. you talked about the limit and boundary line...in flirtation... we have all seen and done those things in school and college days...Ask Varun...MS me kya hota hai.. bhaiya aaj kal to sab kuch chalta hai..shaadi se pahle... my question is...how do those girls manage their life after they get married to a decent guy...??? do they change themselves drastically ?? actually girls of my schools are not yet getting married..so don't yet know how would they manage the things.. but i am asking you experienced guys...do things change after marriage..??

Guest dada_rocks
Abbe thora detail do bhai. The devil is in the details. Issi baat pe ke true story suno. Kissa tab ka hai when I was in Bombay. This happened within months of my passing out from RIT. There was this girl, very outgoing, who was a close friend of me in college. We were both posted in Bombay. Phir dheere dheere kaam mein busy ho gaye and we short of drifted away. Ek din aisa hua ke I ran into her in Kandivali Thakur complex. She had changed so much! Almost aged 5 years in 5 months, poochne pe pata chala ke she fell in love with a guy who loved her to death too aur yeh religious angle aa gaya. I didnt quite know what to say. Anyway we sat down and were having anda-bhurji by a roadstall when an auto stops and a chap comes out and starts threatening this girl. Mera mijaaz thora charh gaya and so maine usse dho diya. She kept stopping me and I was furious at her as well. Baad mein bahut bola ke bhai if you had to stop someone you should stop him, why are you holding me back? Which is when she told me the chap was his boyfriends's brother. Phir uske saath gaya uske bf ke ghar. Larke ke abbaji ko larki behad pasand thi, bas qalima parwaana baaki tha. The girl obviously rejected. Is baar chaku-talwaar nikalta uske pahle main aa gaya usse lekar. She took a deputation to US. Wonder where she is now. This reminds me to send her a email. :thumbs_up: xxx
Kar lo mail us bechari ko.. Bhaiyaa aap mahaan hain.. :D

my question is...how do those girls manage their life after they get married to a decent guy...??? do they change themselves drastically ??
Bhaiya easy answer is - it depends on the girl. Generally speaking yes they will change. Let me give you another personal experience here. One of my exs had a thing for my writing. I wrote her some of the best erotica ever, really put Penthouse to shame :giggle::giggle:, and she would so enjoy it ke larke bhi sharma jaayein. There was this wild side to her that only I was privy of. I didnt (ab)use it but I knew I could if I wanted to. Then she got married and settled down. I am pretty sure she is a cool housewife today though I have no way of telling. When we do talk and the topic of those stories come up she gets all blushy and I can see she wants to avoid it. Its not that she has changed but because now she stands to lose lot more. In older times she didnt lose anything, if anything she gained an insight into her own wilder side. On the other hand today it would be a spot on her marriage, her husband(whom she loves greatly), her family/parents etc etc. In the end it is all about calculations. A girl, and I dont mean this rudely, generally does her calculations very well on what she stands to gain and lose. In this sense they are much ahead of guys. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
But DR..generally speaking...how did your parents agreed to have a "phorener" bahu?? family jaan pahchan ki thi kya..? i think it should be either love marriage..or two families should know each other directly or indirectly..
Family jaan-pehchan ..... Phiranagn nahin hai yaar biharan hi hai, koi kitane din rah le bahar biharan biharan hi rahegi.. She hates this description:haha:..