Gujrat Ka Sach - Part 2

Ram

Guest dada_rocks
All you have to show is some useless court orders' date= while we have shown VERIFIED testimonies of the victims and the police of how the govt was complicit in the riots. A govt should be judged not on what it orders, but what it does on the ground, understand that. And why havent you not yet responded to my doubt over fact 7, where you claimed all hindu deaths were due to police firing ? when its quite clear that that isnt the case.
So court order is useless and allegation of victim is gospel.. Let me teach u little about how judicial system works, victims words are not taken on face value they will have to provide evidence from other sources.. Have any of clowns from muslim rights commisisonbothered to find victim s of godhara.. Go ahead read whole document u will see how much value they have accorded to their words.. suddenly when it comes to post-godhara victims word becomes gospel.. NEwsflash: for ana rrogance opsecs court order may be useless but for the sane population court order is the real stuff not those baseless allegations. Stop brandishing that he didn;t start mobilizing forces on 27th that too on basis of just one police commisisoner's words .. bloody scores of police commissioners are in state police what if this sample nto got briefed rest got and moreover fact is he did what was required when was required.. HE was not sleeping unlike Bharat Ratna of this country while Gujraat was burnign and that's good enough..

Guest dada_rocks

Let me hammer shtg in u guys head who are stuck on why certaincity police commisoner didn;t get direct brief from Modi on the day of this ghastly tragedy itself when admin was still stuck in picking pieces of Godhara. There was shock wave prevalent over the tragedy. (1) CM talks to DGP on short notice not to every city commissioner (2)City commissioner in states like Gujaraat have this permanent brief about how to respond, this is bloody riot-prone state they don't need to be told how to act. (3) HE didn't ask any city commissioner not to act ( hamer it in ur brick head guys) (4) One city commissioner missing the fresh brief from DGP means zilch (5) When situatuion started getting out of control CM puts his foot down calls army gives his police firing order.. That order must have come from DGP CM doesn't talk dirctly to lowly officers. (6) as a result scores of hindus and next day even muslim rioters got killed in police firing (7) As the court verdict says many muslims have ben found guilty of rioting too unlike in the case of our great hero Rajeev Gandhi's work in 84 (8)Today 8000 muslims and 24000 hindus are facing crimnal cases under godhara annd post-godhara rioting (9) Narendra Modi not only acted impartially which the death in police firing records and reports of call for army that very day suggests; he is impartial even in post-riot court proceedings (10) For this very reason i.e his impartiality, hindus of riot-prone area have not voted for him and he has lost big time in that region NOW go ahead attempt those 7 points if u have cajones.. I have heard drowning man catches at the straw but here u guys are giving whole new meaning to that idiot drowning psecs catch at none-existant straw..

Guest dada_rocks

tehy will shut their eyes font-size to unke lliye barhaya jata hai jinhen dikhata na ho jo dekh ke aankh moond le unka pata nahin kya ilaaz hai :D

Let me hammer shtg in u guys head who are stuck on why certaincity police commisoner didn;t get direct brief from Modi on the day of this ghastly tragedy itself when admin was still stuck in picking pieces of Godhara. There was shock wave prevalent over the tragedy. (1) CM talks to DGP on short notice not to every city commissioner (2)City commissioner in states like Gujaraat have this permanent brief about how to respond, this is bloody riot-prone state they don't need to be told how to act. (3) HE didn't ask any city commissioner not to act ( hamer it in ur brick head guys) (4) One city commissioner missing the fresh brief from DGP means zilch (5) When situatuion started getting out of control CM puts his foot down calls army gives his police firing order.. That order must have come from DGP CM doesn't talk dirctly to lowly officers. (6) as a result scores of hindus and next day even muslim rioters got killed in police firing (7) As the court verdict says many muslims have ben found guilty of rioting too unlike in the case of our great hero Rajeev Gandhi's work in 84 (8)Today 8000 muslims and 24000 hindus are facing crimnal cases under godhara annd post-godhara rioting (9) Narendra Modi not only acted impartially which the death in police firing records and reports of call for army that very day suggests; he is impartial even in post-riot court proceedings (10) For this very reason i.e his impartiality, hindus of riot-prone area have not voted for him and he has lost big time in that region NOW go ahead attempt those 7 points if u have cajones.. I have heard drowning man catches at the straw but here u guys are giving whole new meaning to that idiot drowning psecs catch at none-existant straw..
Excellent info DR, as usual :wtg:......puts a lot of things in perspective.

(1) CM talks to DGP on short notice not to every city commissioner
Okay, and did you forget what Gujarat's intelligence chief had to say about his conversation with Modi?
(2)City commissioner in states like Gujaraat have this permanent brief about how to respond, this is bloody riot-prone state they don't need to be told how to act.
Any documentation to the effect?
(3) HE didn't ask any city commissioner not to act ( hamer it in ur brick head guys)
Yes he did. DGP Sreekumar's comments are there for all to see.
(4) One city commissioner missing the fresh brief from DGP means zilch
Not a random commissioner, but of Ahmedabad, one of the most riot prone areas.
(5) When situatuion started getting out of control CM puts his foot down calls army gives his police firing order.. That order must have come from DGP CM doesn't talk dirctly to lowly officers.
Then what was the commissioner going with the CM on Feb. 27? Gives firing orders to police to fire on Muslims? Calls the army and puts them on hold!!!
(6) as a result scores of hindus and next day even muslim rioters got killed in police firing
16 = scores?
(7) As the court verdict says many muslims have ben found guilty of rioting too unlike in the case of our great hero Rajeev Gandhi's work in 84
So?
(8)Today 8000 muslims and 24000 hindus are facing crimnal cases under godhara annd post-godhara rioting
So?
(9) Narendra Modi not only acted impartially which the death in police firing records and reports of call for army that very day suggests; he is impartial even in post-riot court proceedings
Every neutral report implies the complete opposite.
(10) For this very reason i.e his impartiality, hindus of riot-prone area have not voted for him and he has lost big time in that region
Too bad the supreme court thinks otherwise and has repeatedly called the mass murderer's bluff.
NOW go ahead attempt those 7 points if u have cajones..
All has been shredded to bits already.

Guest dada_rocks
Okay, and did you forget what Gujarat's intelligence chief had to say about his conversation with Modi? Any documentation to the effect? Yes he did. DGP Sreekumar's comments are there for all to see. Not a random commissioner, but of Ahmedabad, one of the most riot prone areas. Then what was the commissioner going with the CM on Feb. 27? Gives firing orders to police to fire on Muslims? Calls the army and puts them on hold!!! 16 = scores? So? So? Every neutral report implies the complete opposite. Too bad the supreme court thinks otherwise and has repeatedly called the mass murderer's bluff. All has been shredded to bits already.
Aka jagah likha karo yaar this is cumbersome to read.. HE was nto DGP actually that's what he was vying for whihc he didn't get; anyway when falls out of favour then starts crapping sounds like vested interest to me , zere credibility otherwise his words cud have been direct evidence and Modi wud have been in jail, nothing of that sort happened tells u what this guy's crap's worth is.. Again thinking, for the zillioth time thinking has crap value in my book what is on paper show me that.. clown judge had power to write it down he didn't reason he was crapping his personal opinion.. I ask even that judge if he has cajones tell him to put that down in writing.. Go ahead attempt even single of those 7 points.... your thought BS I have shredded into pieces.. Let us see even single refutal of even single point raised in Gujraat ka sach thread.. U are right being an Ahmedabaad commissioner he has permanent brief viz a viz what to do in situation like that didn't need renewal when stuation was calm and he did get stick from top when situation demanded... Only a prejudiced person can see problem in this event..