You would like to Puke after reading traitor Karan Thapar's article in HT

sandtest

SandTest, you failed to read what Karan is writing in his article. He is projecting Modi as a PM material. Religious fundamentalism has appeared at the turn of the century as a prominent tendency, a habit of mind found within religious communities and paradigmatically embodied in certain representative individuals like Modi and movements like BJP. Our collective survival lies in recognizing that religion(Muslim or Hindu or any other religion) is not the solution. We have but one choice, the path of secular humanism, based on the principles of logic and reason. Our founding fathers gave us an India founded on the principle that power belongs to the people and set us on the path of a secular democratic state that respects religious freedom and human dignity. This alone can offer us the hope of providing every citizen with the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of excellence. I hope leaders of India realize a more peaceful and cooperative future.

More like, I would like to puke after reading your interpretation of the article
SandTest, you failed to read what Karan is writing in his article
More like, I would like to puke after reading your interpretation of the article.
woww...these people are so confident as if Karan Thapar is their relative :giggle:

In my book, if a proven p-sec like Thapar calls for "sudden removal" of an elected leader of India -- their is a good POSSIBILITY of him appealing to Jehadi Sleeper cells, which are now spread throughout India. Of course he might be implying for removal of Narendra Modis elected Government...but since the wording are so specific about a person that it warrants an explanation--- failing which should result in an investigation. Even in West, I am sure no any jorno will appeal for "sudden removal" of a political leader HIMSELF. Anyway, I have done my part, by forwarding an e-mail to various concerned people. Period.

Bingo DR! Islamists have greeted new year to India by carrying out "Fidayeen" attack at Indian security personnels. Remind you, "fidayeen" is a Sharia version of "suicide bombing"--totally pure and auspicious for reaching Jannah in search of 72 goats :giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Oh Boy ' date=' Sandy Bro' , you seem to have no problem when a right winger like BP Singhal (brother of VHP kingpin Ashok Singhal) authored the report provided by DR in the Gujarat Ka Sach Part 1 thread , now what's your beef ?[/quote'] People like u forget one thing none of the facts in that report are his opinion court rulings govt records.... As opposed to BS editorial which u guy throw ..

Guest dada_rocks

Surprise surprise: CRPF camp attack in UP had inside support two of the inmates are under custody in this regard and yes no point for guessing the religious affiliation of these two samples.. One person is Javaid other's name I forgot it was suleaiman or sthg .. Breakng news at ibnlive.. Eventually everyone will see the point but.. der na ho jaaye kahin der na ho jaaye

Surprise surprise: CRPF camp attack in UP had inside support two of the inmates are under custody in this regard and yes no point for guessing the religious affiliation of these two samples.. One person is Javaid other's name I forgot it was suleaiman or sthg .. Breakng news at ibnlive.. Eventually everyone will see the point but.. der na ho jaaye kahin der na ho jaaye
At least they are airing this news impartially !

In Nagaland, the elected CM was 'suddenly removed' from power by Delhi. This is exactly what Thapar means and not some hinduvta scaremongering and frenzy-whipping tactic of asking Jihadis to take out Modi's life. Sometimes, a little thought, a little knowledge of civics and a little less 'victim mentality' goes a long way in seeing the big picture.

Guest dada_rocks

Knowldege of civics from google-ninja sounds little .. When u take someone out that leader his ideology doesn't disappear lest u are suggesting west bengal communazi style criminal network to be put in place after that to fix the subsequent election... removed leader is bound to come back to power.. And if u have gray-cells left u wud find he is talking about defeating his ideology and persona and that can't be done by abolishing assembly.. If anything it wud make hi martyr. and aussming thapar may be pse but knwos a thing or two about politics unlike u he is fully aware of thsi fact hence suggestion most probably are towards physical elimination......

removed leader is bound to come back to power..
The correct word isn't 'bound', it is 'likely'. But anyways, it is clear that Karan Thapar isn't calling for Modi being killed like our resident hinduvta idiot Sandtest hyperventilated about- he was referring to the CIVIC clauses present to suddenly remove Modi from power. 'most probably towards physical elimination' is nothing but your hinduvta scaremongering mis-interpretation of his comments.
Knowldege of civics from google-ninja sounds little ..
If i know more than you, i know more than you. PERIOD. doesn't matter one squat if my info is from school, google or picking the mind of God. Your 'google-ninja' snipe is nothing more than your juvenile barb thrown when reminding your hinduvta buddy about the CIVICS angle, not terrorism angle. I guess hinduvta can't think on any other level, given that they are semi-terrorists themselves. Afterall, you think like what you are, innit ?

In Nagaland, the elected CM was 'suddenly removed' from power by Delhi. This is exactly what Thapar means and not some hinduvta scaremongering and frenzy-whipping tactic of asking Jihadis to take out Modi's life. Sometimes, a little thought, a little knowledge of civics and a little less 'victim mentality' goes a long way in seeing the big picture.
:hysterical:...another classic CC spin...next what, he will give example of Kashmir.. retards never grow, eventhough it's 2008! Gujarat under the rule of Modi has least violence or terror attack since last 5 years, compared to whole of India.... While India grew, 8.6 percent, Gujarat's growth rate alone was over 12 %.......But trust a proven traitor like CC to come up with comparisons like Nagaland. And wait...this guy boasts about his knowledge of Civics. President rule in any state can ONLY be imposed if their is a serious political crisis or law and order issue, otherwise Supreme Court of India may intervene if it finds that central government is biased or unfair with a particular state.....but since last 5 years under transparent governanace of Narendra Modi -- Gujarat was one of the best administered state...add to that Modi WON a comfortable majority so NO question of a political crisis.. I wonder how these retards got the idea of "removal of government"...:giggle:

President rule in any state can ONLY be imposed if their is a serious political crisis or law and order issue, otherwise Supreme Court of India may intervene if it finds that central government is biased or unfair with a particular state.....but since last 5 years under transparent governanace of Narendra Modi -- Gujarat was one of the best administered state...add to that Modi WON a comfortable majority so NO question of a political crisis.. I wonder how these retards got the idea of "removal of government".
Irrelevant. What is relevant is I gave you a CONCRETE EXAMPLE of how Delhi CAN 'suddenly terminate' a state government and that is precisely what Karan Thapar is alluding to wrt Modi. Whether you agree with him or not is a different question but your type of closeminded hyperventilations, where you take it as 'he is alluding to killing Modi' is completely unjustified. As per me being a proven traitor- i can only laugh at the hinduvta fascist mindset for I am still free to come and go from India as i please. so much for 'proven traitor'. Pfffft.

Guest dada_rocks
Irrelevant. What is relevant is I gave you a CONCRETE EXAMPLE of how Delhi CAN 'suddenly terminate' a state government and that is precisely what Karan Thapar is alluding to wrt Modi. Whether you agree with him or not is a different question but your type of closeminded hyperventilations, where you take it as 'he is alluding to killing Modi' is completely unjustified. As per me being a proven traitor- i can only laugh at the hinduvta fascist mindset for I am still free to come and go from India as i please. so much for 'proven traitor'. Pfffft.
He has not clarified anythign and if one notes his tears over the ideology which Modi represents then the communazi style bogey which u are putting forward doesn;t serve the purpose.. his purpose gets served by eliminating him physically.. So logically he is calling for his head not abolition of govt.. PS: Guys don;t ask thsi communazi about what is constitutional and what is not in his communazi world everything is fair

Guest dada_rocks
The correct word isn't 'bound', it is 'likely'. But anyways, it is clear that Karan Thapar isn't calling for Modi being killed like our resident hinduvta idiot Sandtest hyperventilated about- he was referring to the CIVIC clauses present to suddenly remove Modi from power. 'most probably towards physical elimination' is nothing but your hinduvta scaremongering mis-interpretation of his comments. If i know more than you, i know more than you. PERIOD. doesn't matter one squat if my info is from school, google or picking the mind of God. Your 'google-ninja' snipe is nothing more than your juvenile barb thrown when reminding your hinduvta buddy about the CIVICS angle, not terrorism angle. I guess hinduvta can't think on any other level, given that they are semi-terrorists themselves. Afterall, you think like what you are, innit ?
Bound to on sympathy wave and more bound to when it's Narendra Modi a clean honest guuy who delivers.. If anything given thapars tears and his concerne for checking ideology he is suggesting killing .. More than me.. try next life :finger: google is not goign to help u while debating with me and u have learnt it hard way million times here.. Civics angle idiot that's unconstituinal and defeats the purpose,, learn little politics angle yes google won;t help u there one needs some gray-cells for that..

Bound to on sympathy wave and more bound to when it's Narendra Modi a clean honest guuy who delivers.. If anything given thapars tears and his concerne for checking ideology he is suggesting killing .. More than me.. try next life :finger: google is not goign to help u while debating with me and u have learnt it hard way million times here.. Civics angle idiot that's unconstituinal and defeats the purpose,, learn little politics angle yes google won;t help u there one needs some gray-cells for that..
You'd be a whole less ridiculous if you could actually use language in a coherent manner and not in the manner of a 12-year old spastic trying to txt on his mobile phone. Or as kumble_rocks has said numerous times - try to post with some clarity.