You would like to Puke after reading traitor Karan Thapar's article in HT

sandtest

Shocking and disgusting...and a great shame to India in the name of free journalism, Karan Thapar touches a new low by suggesting "Sudden Removal of Modi". I guess he is suggesting his ISI bossess in Rawalpindi to do a Benazir Butto with Narendra Modi.:nervous: This Traitor needs to be investigated immediately by Indian intelligence agencies and NAMO should register a case against Karan Thapar to clarify what he means by "sudden removal" of Narendra Modi. Full article -- (read the remark at the end) --------------------------------------- http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=8368a158-42d4-466c-ba71-685eb2bbc204&&Headline=%e2%80%98Modification%e2%80%99+of+politics Narendra Modi’s stunning victory will change Indian politics decisively, perhaps dramatically, possibly desperately. I have no doubt it’s a turning point. Actually, it will amount to several turning points. For the Congress and for the Left, just as much as for the BJP and the NDA. First the BJP. Nothing has galvanised the party so comprehensively since Advani’s rathyatra of 1989, imbuing it with a sense of hope, even a sense of purpose. In Modi, the BJP has discovered three elements it was anxiously searching for — leadership, issues to stand for and the first hope that it can win a majority on its own. Of course, Advani will continue as its prime ministerial candidate, but Modi is the future. The succession is settled. No other second generation leader can match him. And as for the argument that Modi cannot take centrestage in Delhi because the NDA allies won’t accept him, the counter is that with Modi at the helm, the BJP could attempt to win on its own. The NDA may no longer be critical. The key question is can Moditva work outside Gujarat? It depends on how you define it. If you believe it combines strong personal leadership and integrity, with an appeal to regional pride or robust nationalism — admittedly with strong communal undertones — and a stress on development, I see no reason why it can’t translate throughout the country. Even the fact that it alienates minorities is counterbalanced by the promise of uniting Hindus as never before. And if in Gujarat it could cut across divisions of caste, wealth and location, then it can hope to do so elsewhere as well. Modi and Moditva is, therefore, the challenge facing the Congress, the UPA and the Left. I don’t deny it has to be fought ideologically, but that also calls for the projection of a single personality who, in herself, embodies the fight. She has to rival Modi’s appeal — both his magnetism and his myth — and symbolise the alternate vision. Perhaps there is only one person who can do that. The pronoun ‘she’ was used deliberately. It’s Sonia Gandhi. It may be an irony that an Italian-born woman, a widow who till 1998 detested politics, should transform into one of the twin poles of Indian politics, but it could also be an inescapable fact. No other person from the anti-BJP parties has the appeal or the nation-wide image to rival Modi. Of course, Sonia has a lot to learn. Amongst the most important is the capacity to articulate ideas that catch like fire, and the ability to sell herself to the India beyond the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. At the moment she provokes curiosity or, perhaps, awe. Now she needs to create a following. For the rest of us, voters rather than politicians, commentators but not participants, we also have to make a critical choice.We can either accept the idea of Modi and Moditva and adapt and adjust to it, or overcome our concerns with the Gandhi dynasty and Sonia in particular, and join the fight she must lead. If I’m right, the middle ground is shrinking, even disappearing. The emergence of a dominant idea on the saffron front and, in response, the creation of an equal but counterveiling force on the other will squeeze out everything else. The more Moditva grows, the more its opposite has to be strengthened. Increasingly the choice will be one or the other. We will have to take sides. Where does this leave the regional parties and the Left? They may retain their identity, even their present base, but they will have to line-up behind Modi or Sonia, in the saffron camp or the liberal/secular one. They may even have to submerge themselves within the broad appeal of the camp they belong to. Only the sudden removal of Narendra Modi can stop this. (what is he implying??) For he is the agent forcing this change. And whilst he’s with us, he will do just that. I have no doubt Indian politics after Sunday the 23rd is another country. We have to live with new challenges. Some of us have to accept new leaders.

he is ardently urging Mush and his evil Paki friends to invoke the services of Lashker-e-Toiba to take Modi out. I hope RAW has read this article and issued a warning to Karan Thapar, follow his shadow, tap all his phone calls to Pakistan, and if need be put a gag order citing national security concerns and muzzle/arrest the slimy bast^%$#. He is working hand in glove with ISI to get Modi, no two questions about it in my mind.

I am sure, such trash written by Karan Tarpar would not be accepted even in the US / Europe or any other free society. In India however we have "mainstream" journalists that are sympathetic to terrorists, extremists, and crooks... even suggesting the elimination of an elected official. These journalist can exist only because the Indian population does not demand action against them. We don't demand action because either there is lack of knowledge or ability to disseminate the facts.

Guest dada_rocks
I am sure, such trash written by Karan Tarpar would not be accepted even in the US / Europe or any other free society. In India however we have "mainstream" journalists that are sympathetic to terrorists, extremists, and crooks... even suggesting the elimination of an elected official. These journalist can exist only because the Indian population does not demand action against them. We don't demand action because either there is lack of knowledge or ability to disseminate the facts.
Even here we have many who wud say why sud I give benefit of doubt to modi but the same will cling to benfit of doubt thoeyr in case of terrorists like Sohrabuddin... Welcome to psec world.. but India is changing these people's days are numbered..

Anything goes as long as u are a psec writer.....
DR...in present days of terrorism and rampant treacherous acts by our own p-sec Indians, such kind of writing should not be taken lightly... Thapar wants Modi to be eliminated physically since politically nobody can be removed suddenly. Three things can be done Gujarat government can file a case against Karan Thapar and HT for instigating assasination of an elected CM Some lawyers can file a Rs 100 crore damage against karan and HT so that they close down. This is for --to prevent any possible physical violence against modi in future since they are plotting/provoking it.

I tried sending it to BJP website, it resulted in failure delivery as the email box is full. Subject: Is Karan Thapar advocating assassination of BJP leader? Please take action against Mr. Thapar!! Body of the email: Sir, I want to bring to your notice an article published by Karan Thapar in Hindustan Times, I am going to link the website and the screenshot of the article. In this article, it is pretty apparent that Mr. Thapar is advocating or insinuating assassination of Shri Modi Ji, a democratically elected Chief Minister of Gujarat. I am going to quote him verbatim, " Only the sudden removal of Narendra Modi can stop this. For he is the agent forcing this change. And whilst he’s with us, he will do just that. I have no doubt Indian politics after Sunday the 23rd is another country. We have to live with new challenges. Some of us have to accept new leaders"

Those who are interested may join, in sending mass e-mails at following links -- Remember, we should not tolerate such kind of nonsense, journalism asking "sudden removal" of our elected leader, unless, Karan Thapar clarifies his position. Send an email to Modi's people with a copy of Karan Thapar's article: mail@narendramodi.in send it to the BJP bjpco@del3.vsnl.net.in cm@gujaratindia.com Delhi Police dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in

sudden removal can mean removal from CM post abruptly. why shud it mean physical removal?
Now this is another disgusting post...madam, do you know that Modi is already elected as CM with more than Majority seats in Gujarat assembly. Now, pray tell me, how else you can do "sudden removal" of an elected leader without going "Benazir Bhutto" way??? As I said, Karan Thapar MUST clarify his position, where his loyalties are??

Thapar talks about removing NM's position as CM' date=' and you talk about his life. Just a case of wrong interpretation, and then you are jumping up and down. :haha:[/quote'] Finey, please keep this semantics of smileys till yourself, particularly when you are discussing something serious about political leadres of my country. Anyway, please do read my previous post again and I quote it here for YOU...and for LAST time...henceforth, I am not gonna reply anything to you.
Thapar wants Modi to be eliminated physically since politically nobody can be removed suddenly
. PS: I have already mailed the article to concerned people in BJP, alerting them regarding this. as well as HT for this article...just awaiting HT response.

Now, pray tell me, how else you can do "sudden removal" of an elected leader without going "Benazir Bhutto" way???
For a proud chest-thumping hinduvta fanatic, you sure don't have a clue about Indian political system, do you ? Did you take Civics in high school ? "Sudden removal" doesn't mean getting shot/sniped/blown-up. That is only Hinduvta fanatics doing its scare-tactics. You do realize, don't you- that the central government ( Delhi) CAN call on the Governor to dissolve the State Assembly, thus 'suddenly removing' the elected CM and majority party ???

Only the sudden removal of Narendra Modi can stop this. (what is he implying??) For he is the agent forcing this change. And whilst he’s with us, he will do just that. I have no doubt Indian politics after Sunday the 23rd is another country. We have to live with new challenges. Some of us have to accept new leaders.
This article reminded me of a Panchantantra story I read when I was a kid. The story went thus. A man once accused his neighbour of stealing his precious posession. The matter went in front of the King. The King asked the accuser if he had any witness who saw the stealing? The accuser said yes and named them. The only issue was that there was no stealing as such and the accuser had done this only to harass the accused. Anyway the king calls the "witnesses". These witnesses were the good friends of accuser and they agreed in court that they actually saw the stealth happening. Then the King asked these "witnesses" to come to him and whisper in his ears what they had seen the man steal. Now the witnesses had not seen any stealth as such and so they started to think what would a very precious thing be. One of the witness was a barber(nai) and he walked to the King and told him that the thingy stolen was the rock on which he sharpened his razor :hysterical:. The second was a washerman(dhobi) and he suggested that the thingy stolen was the thick stick that he used to stoke the clothes while cleaning and so on. :hysterical: Moral of the story - People look at things from their own point of view. Saawan ke andhe ko har taraf hariyaali dikhti hai etc etc. In this case SandTest saab is reading the article and framing in his mind what Karan Thapar might have meant, not what he actually did! In this particular context the writer clearly is portraying Modi as the NextGen BJP lead. Is that a surprise? Till Advani/Vajpayee are around Modi will NEVER get a chance to lead. All things being equal that should equate from anything between 5-10 years. Modi's chance will come, if it comes, after that. The way things look like(from author's perspective) there is no 2nd generation BJP leadership to counter Modi. So unless something drastic happens - Modi gets implicated by Court, Congress comes up dramatically etc - Modi is almost certain to be the next big thing for BJP. If anything this is a backhanded compliment but trust right wingers to go loony. Saawan ke andhe ko.... xxx

Sandtest bro, i dont see anything wrong in what he wrote.... first of all, our country is not pakistan... every individual has the freedom and right to write what he wants.... a certain Karan Thapar can write the above and an M.F.Hossain can paint a goddess nude... personally, i like free press... if u try to constrain it once cos it hurts u, it will come bak to bite u during a bigger crisis.... havin said tht, it is nice to know Karan Thapar making a slight u-turn after confidently confronting Modi tht his image all over india is tht of a mass-murderer and so on and now he claims Modi might possibly have the backing of the majority in the country too, not just the state, pretty soon... shows how fickle and unqualified his judgements are....

For a proud chest-thumping hinduvta fanatic, you sure don't have a clue about Indian political system, do you ? Did you take Civics in high school ? "Sudden removal" doesn't mean getting shot/sniped/blown-up. That is only Hinduvta fanatics doing its scare-tactics. You do realize, don't you- that the central government ( Delhi) CAN call on the Governor to dissolve the State Assembly, thus 'suddenly removing' the elected CM and majority party ???
Exactly. Civics are easily forgotten here by folks :D Now, Now...Some may now write to all leaders saying that Central Govt wants to "eliminate physically" Mr. NM :giggle: