You would like to Puke after reading traitor Karan Thapar's article in HT

sandtest

MB' date=' don't take DR seriously . I blame it on the full moon ... he is the village idiot of ICF .. This fool has made some of the most inflammatory and derogatory statements in ICF and Faithfreedom and here he talks about legal entanglement with us ... This pea brain does not realize that even we can play his game .. Notice how he thinks that he can accuse Congress of mass murder without legal ramifications and feels that myself and Lurker endorsed Mayawati Killing in the other thread. Heck , we can sue him for defamation ...:hysterical:[/quote'] Fair enough. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes exception to his rants. Anyway it's not helpful when you back him up on the CC = me claim. Which has been proven to be false.

Fair enough. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes exception to his rants. Anyway it's not helpful when you back him up on the CC = me claim. Which has been proven to be false.
I used to think that you and CC are one poster different handle before , but I can see that you both are different posters!

Guest dada_rocks
MB' date=' don't take DR seriously . I blame it on the full moon ... he is the village idiot of ICF .. This fool has made some of the most inflammatory and derogatory statements in ICF and Faithfreedom and here he talks about legal entanglement with us ... This pea brain does not realize that even we can play his game .. Notice how he thinks that he can accuse Congress of mass murder without legal ramifications and feels that myself and Lurker endorsed Mayawati Killing in the other thread. Heck , we can sue him for defamation ...:hysterical:[/quote'] Are u still sore:hysterical:

Dishonest coming from communazi clown talking about human right:hysterical:
Hinduvta nazis like you are more interested in labelling people than using the labels they use. I am a communazi when the word 'communazi' itself doesnt make sense, plus i aint a communist, Lurker is a congressi when he openly says he doesnt vote/support congress....when will your this type of scumbag behaviour and moronic nonsensical chants stop ? And why are you running away from the question posed in the Power of Nightmares show ? Was it not dishonest of you to comment on a show you have not seen ? And if you have seen it, why not say so- yes/no ? Too scared that if you bull$hit as usual that you've seen it and we grill you on it, you will be outed as a poser as usual ?

Communazi u are and it makes all the sense
It does not make sense because the word 'communist' and 'nazi' are mutually exclusive. One is about nation above people, other is race above everything. One is about marxist economics, other is about oligarchy. One is about neo-paganism religion, other is anti-religion. Sorry, but the word 'communazi' is NOT applicable in ANY instance and is not used in ANY discussion at official levels. But you are too under-educated to know that.

CC' date=' dont refer to BossBhai in your posts. When you are debating with dada, please restrict your conversation to him. Edit out those references, yourself![/quote'] I have in one post...isn't editing the job of moderators ? Sorry but i can't be ar$ed to go check all my post for referring to BB.

I'll edit out the two posts' date=' BossBhai reported.[/quote'] I must say, this cheap guy CC needs some lessons by Mods. Anytime we are discussing Indian interests related matters he jumps in and brings Bheem's name un-necessarily. Not evryone has time and patience to argue with a juvenile, anti-Indian retard like him

Calm down sandtest. Have edited out the offensive posts from CC & have also requested him to not reference BossBhai again. Have also edited out, posts CC made that dada was upset about. This is a free speech board, we cant moderate every petty insult thats thrown around. Having said that, anything beyond petty insults (fool, idiot, chumps etc) such as unwaranted references to family, will be moderated.