Sick of hearing about FTB.

gator

First Ganguly, then Sehwag, now Jaffer and Yuvraj. All of them are called FTBs and Yuvi is the latest entrant.... this FTB syndrome is prolly the sequel to the aryan invasion theory floated by foreigners... it is so easy to make us loathe our own, isnt it.... 90% of the pitches in the world are flat, this decade and why the fack would we not carry a so-called "FTB"... heck, i would be happy with all my batters being great FTBs... tht means i have decent probability of winning 90 out of 100 tests... they point to latest stats of Jaffers, Viru's latest and Yuvi's to prove tht retarded theory... i call it loss of form, temp failure or watever... heck, they carried their steve waugh for 3 yrs before he repaid and he had worse failures... ponting could not play spin to save his momma... but he improved, didnt he....the same goes for these batters too.... they would fail initially, cos they dont have the game to encounter those situations... but they have the class to turn it around.... see how Ganguly turned it around... he has handled LEe, Akhtar, Flintoff, Polly, Ntini Nel with aplomb this year... u show the stats of a good indian batter to an australian or englishman, he immediatly puts it down to flat pitches... i wonder how much they have bullied on these flat pitches...