Height of sickness a mob burns church-full of people alive in Kenya

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

It's classic godhara i.e. community participation in violence as opposed to few unknown bombers from whatever community blowing trains or buses.. And this for political cause and we thought only religion drives people crazy.. Don't know what is the demographic percentage of victim and aggresor.. Divide here seems to be on the basis of tribal affiliation. http://www.ibnlive.com/news/50-burnt-in-church-as-kenya-violence-spreads/55410-2.html

Guest dada_rocks

YOu forgot to see that thread and no ithat's nto communal that's caste war on tribal lines church temple both are getting burnt .. yes nobody got burnt alive in those structure though so will cut them some slack.. PS: I can see like judge jury u have already given the veridct who is aggressor and who is the victim when it's pretty clear both party are at fault.. PPS: I am sure u have ignored the post of mine where similar vilification in case of graham Staines boomranged on u psec's face when court found rthat dara singh was youth congress member,, so check your judgement lest u will have to eat humble pie again..