Serious Question : why do our Players put up with this Umpiring

Guest BossBhai

Why is it that Bucknor is selected to officiate in most of the test matches that India plays given that he has some sort of a personal vendetta against the Indians? If I'm not mistaken, the BCCI had filed a complaint against him with the ICC a couple of years ago and requested that other umpires be appointed for India's test matches. Looks to me like the ICC has some sort of a bias against India as well.

only when these sort of scheduling happens, where Pakistan and India get umpires of "dubious standards" for their tests, i wish Sharad pawar or any BCCI head honcho to completely overhaul the functionaing of ICC staff, at least thru some de-facto Chairman, like Gavaskar/Ravi shastri. they should pull their weight and throw out the useless guys like Malcolm Speed who did not ban SB & Rudi after the WC 2007 final fiasco. if that did not deserve a ban, i dont know what would ban these guys. SB is quite frankly the most incompetent umpire and most definitely holds a grudge against indians, because if aussies or any other opposition team players play the same shot against India, he will not even move his hand. but against indian batsmen, he is trigger happy.especially against SRT and Ganguly.